test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Stamford Bridge thread

Started by Steve,

2,670 posts in this topic

Was the atmosphere any better ten years ago? I'm not too sure it was. Open for debate.

The fans had a different attitude 10 years ago, we've attracted alot of different fans with the money the club has now. I'm speaking personally as a life long fan, I simply cannot afford to go to as many games as I want.

BlueLion. and LDN Blue like this

Heard that we will move to the Bat Lair, and use the Bat Bus to go to away matches once Batman is revealed as the new manager on Monday. :whistling:

Heard that we will move to the Bat Lair, and use the Bat Bus to go to away matches once Batman is revealed as the new manager on Monday. :whistling:

Will Alfred play striker or midfielder? :D

Will Alfred play striker or midfielder? :D

Will be a player-coach, and would play as a striker. His haunting gloomy face will scare the opposition into submission as his striking partner Torres, could actually score. It would be the first ever stadium where they would have to enter the stadium via sliding down a pole, and to strict anti-hooligan policies which included being sprayed by the BatAcidCream from the BatBelt.

Will be a player-coach, and would play as a striker. His haunting gloomy face will scare the opposition into submission as his striking partner Torres, could actually score. It would be the first ever stadium where they would have to enter the stadium via sliding down a pole, and to strict anti-hooligan policies which included being sprayed by the BatAcidCream from the BatBelt.

I do hope we don't play Robin at right back. Everyone knows he's better in goal.

Just seeing that the AA prices, which I thought were £60 for members are actually priced at £55 which is pretty much the same as last season...

CL group stages is a joke really, gonna have to sell those tickets on

The last 3 years I've enjoyed going to Champions League home games during the Group Stage. I've been to the matches against Bordeaux, Cluj, APOEL, and Zilina.

I won't be going to a Champions League match next season though, £40 is almost as much as what it would have cost for a Premier League match 3 years ago! Total rip-off <_<

I wont even be renewing my membership unless i win the lottery or a really big bet. Every Chelsea match is on TV or streamed now anyway.. I enjoy going but i rather have £50-£70 in my pocket than go to a game i can just watch.

UCL Group should be £30

Carling Cup £15

FA Cup £20

UCL KO £50

League vs the top 6 £50

League vs average £40

League vs Shit £30

I'm not rich, i don't have a fantastically paid job and i don't agree to paying so much for a game no matter how much i love Chelsea. I'll pay what it's worth.

I'd happily pay upto like £80 in a UCL semi vs Barca or £200 for a final but £60 for just a basic league game is sick. Let the glory hunting plastics take over. I'll be in the pub.

I went to some real low ki games recently like QPR in the CC and Apoel in the UCL but can't be arsed to pay £40 for a match against 5th rate UCL wank. I may still go to some CC or FA Cup

Edited by OllieCFC

With next season's prices I may as well sell my seat on viagogo for about 1/2 the games

To have to pay extra on top of the amount we pay for Season tickets for Carling Cup, FA Cup and UCL tickets is ridiculous- it sort of defeats the whole objective of getting a ST.