Stamford Bridge Thread

Ello mate.Really busy,don't really get alot of time these days.When CPO issue went public i had to air my views.Firmly in the NO camp.

Hope you're well too btw.

Nice .Agree with that , definite no.no. . Try and stick around

Nice .Agree with that , definite no.no. . Try and stick around

Was listening last wednesday evening to R5.Christian Purslow(former Liverpool FC MD) interviewing Bruce Buck at the leaders in football conference.

Buck made absolutely made no sense with regard to FFP and also strongly denied Chelsea have no immidiate plans to leave Stamford Bridge.

Then why does he want the CPO to sell their shares and effectively dissolve?.

I think the interview is still up on BBC-I Player.Just key Christian Purslow in search engine.

Was listening last wednesday evening to R5.Christian Purslow(former Liverpool FC MD) interviewing Bruce Buck at the leaders in football conference.

Buck made absolutely made no sense with regard to FFP and also strongly denied Chelsea have no immidiate plans to leave Stamford Bridge.

Then why does he want the CPO to sell their shares and effectively dissolve?.

I think the interview is still up on BBC-I Player.Just key Christian Purslow in search engine.

Will do. Wouldnt trust that Buck as far as I could kick him

Apparantley CPO Director Richard King allegedly recieved a letter over 6 weeks ago from Bruce Buck regarding Chelsea FC's proposal to the CPO.Mr King however did not adknowledge this at the last Fans Forum meeting,prior to the announcement becoming public.

Mr King i believe is urging other CPO shareholders to vote YES.

The open letter is on the CPO website.

Will do. Wouldnt trust that Buck as far as I could kick him

Interesting interview.Purslow does ask Buck some challenging questions.You might have to shuffle on the I-Player Greg as Steve Morgan(Wolves CEO) is on first.Buck's on halfway through.

Terry About A move from the bridge:

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2480092,00.html

'For me obviously I have great memories of Stamford Bridge. I made my debut at Stamford Bridge and have spent my whole career at the one club,' Terry says, speaking exclusively to the official Chelsea website.

'But what excites me is the thought of my kids, who are Chelsea through and through, being able to grow up watching the team play in a big stadium.

'We all have great memories of the Bridge but for us to go further, we might need to move, and we have to trust our owner. He has been amazing since he bought the club, along with our fans as well. No one is saying it is going to be an immediate change but we need to be looking because I am sure other clubs will be looking at the same potential sites.

Interesting interview.Purslow does ask Buck some challenging questions.You might have to shuffle on the I-Player Greg as Steve Morgan(Wolves CEO) is on first.Buck's on halfway through.

He denies any intention to move -yet bought 100 shares in April giving him 100 votes. Whats he doing multiple votes to stay ? Dont think so.

Other interesting things on that prog -eg Man City are only where they are because of the Commonwealth Games.

Sheik Mansour and his cronies only interested in Citeh because they inherited that stadium. Which suggests that if West Ham had managed to secure the Olympic Stadium, some rich billionaire would have come along and had them as a playything as well.....

Terry About A move from the bridge: http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2480092,00.html 'For me obviously I have great memories of Stamford Bridge. I made my debut at Stamford Bridge and have spent my whole career at the one club,' Terry says, speaking exclusively to the official Chelsea website. 'But what excites me is the thought of my kids, who are Chelsea through and through, being able to grow up watching the team play in a big stadium. 'We all have great memories of the Bridge but for us to go further, we might need to move, and we have to trust our owner. He has been amazing since he bought the club, along with our fans as well. No one is saying it is going to be an immediate change but we need to be looking because I am sure other clubs will be looking at the same potential sites.

Bollocks to John Terry as a conduit

Admire the fella as a footballer and no one can question that he puts something back in on the charity front, but he's just passing through and has no real concept of why the CPO was set up.

He says trust Roman, I'd say hold on, there is a fella down the road suing him for £3.5 billion because he trusted him and got burnt (allegedly). I'd like to hear from the man himself not suits full of fuck all like Buck and Gourlay using Terry as a puppet

Bollocks to John Terry as a conduit

Admire the fella as a footballer and no one can question that he puts something back in on the charity front, but he's just passing through and has no real concept of why the CPO was set up.

He says trust Roman, I'd say hold on, there is a fella down the road suing him for £3.5 billion because he trusted him and got burnt (allegedly). I'd like to hear from the man himself not suits full of fuck all like Buck and Gourlay using Terry as a puppet

Without reading through the whole thread here mate, whats the big issue with voting yes??. Is it due to the fact that most "no's" want us to stay at the bridge due to historical reasons, or is it that they do realise we have to move but do not trust any of the above's intentions and want more say in where we go??. I can understand if the "no's" are for the second reason and want more input into our future. I would not trust Buck, Gourlay or Ambramovich but when he has put so much dough into the club already surely he wants to set us up for the future??. Bottom line is we will not compete with Man U consistantly unless we move and the reason for that is the new FFP rules.

Without reading through the whole thread here mate, whats the big issue with voting yes??. Is it due to the fact that most "no's" want us to stay at the bridge due to historical reasons, or is it that they do realise we have to move but do not trust any of the above's intentions and want more say in where we go??. I can understand if the "no's" are for the second reason and want more input into our future. I would not trust Buck, Gourlay or Ambramovich but when he has put so much dough into the club already surely he wants to set us up for the future??. Bottom line is we will not compete with Man U consistantly unless we move and the reason for that is the new FFP rules.

Afternoon Steve

Its mainly the latter. The underhand way its being done, and we're supposed to swallow that these club employees are speaking of their own accord. Funny how it went from a small part of the original statement that actually mentioned the possibility of moving, to - two weeks later - our club captain talking about how great it will be at our big, new stadium. That sort of underhandedness is central to what has caused so many supporters to campaign to vote 'No'.

So that's now Terry, Cundy, Minto and Harris who have all spoken in favour of the move. One thing they all have in common, other than being ex-players: they are all currently employed by Chelsea Football Club. All of them have been quoted on the official website too. Would love an ex-player to have the balls to come out and say, they'd vote 'No' - wonder if that would be top story on the website?

Ok it maybe the FFP may be a factor, so may Abramovich possibly having £3bn less in his wallet shortly be another factor.