• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Some resistance by the hammers so far. But will it help if Liverpool don't win ?

We go level with Liverpool and City still have Everton and Liverpool to play, we still have Liverpool too

Even if those results went our way, you just know we would fuck it up against someone shit

We go level with Liverpool and City still have Everton and Liverpool to play, we still have Liverpool too

Even if those results went our way, you just know we would fuck it up against someone shit

If we can't beat Liverpool in one of those days days we actually do turn up for the game, I 'm going to eat a cat.

Some resistance by the hammers so far. But will it help if Liverpool don't win ?

Wouldnt have thought so.Liverpool win they're 1 ahead still.Draw they're top due to goal difference.We've still got to play them so them not winning be a massive help espically as we're so hit and miss..though by the time we play them it could mean anything or nothing depending on how things go between now and then.

Wouldnt have thought so.Liverpool win they're 1 ahead still.Draw they're top due to goal difference.We've still got to play them so them not winning be a massive help espically as we're so hit and miss..though by the time we play them it could mean anything or nothing depending on how things go between now and then.

I consider them beatable -or in any case we have to beat them- and I don't want them to be unmotivated against City.

I consder them beatable -or in any case we have to beat them- and I don't want them to be unmotivated against City.

They may be beatable but so are we..and with games in between now and the one against them it may be a play for pride rather then title who knows.They can do whatever against City but dropping points at this point be vital.Still rivals and with a pretty good goal difference..which no doubt be extended today..joy...

Unfortunately, I think Arsenal will still get 4th in the end, their remaining games are much easier than Everton's. But hopefully this win will motivate Everton to beat City; they seem to be their bogey team.

Hope they do get fourth. We don't want a capable manager coming in if Arse finish outside 4th and Wenger gets the axe or steps down.