• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Everton great job again, well done! They fully deserve the 4th place. Poor arsenal fans... team is pathetic on big matches.

Also Martinez >>>>>>>>>> Wenger, he is top top manager. The other good thing about him is that he beat MC last year in a big match with...... WIGAN!

Arsenal are highly amusing. In just 4 matches away against Man City, Liverpool, us and Everton, they have conceded 20 goals and that is 50% of their goals conceded already this season. Although this defeat means Everton have the advantage due to that game in hand, still think Arsenal will just about finish in Top 4. Have an easier run-in.

Arsenal - West Ham(H), Hull(A), Newcastle(H), West Brom(H) and Norwich(A)

Everton - Sunderland(A), Palace(H), Man United(H), Southampton(A), Man City(H) and Hull(A)

On the other hand, Everton's highest point tally in 11 Premier League seasons under Moyes was 65 points. Martinez's Everton are now on 63 with 6 games left to better that.

The best Everton side I've ever witnessed. I wish them all the best and hopefully see them among Europe's top teams in CL next season :)

he beat city with low team like wigan. what can he do with better team like everton on Champions league? maybe he will surprise the likes of barcelona or madrid

Arsenal are highly amusing. In just 4 matches away against Man City, Liverpool, us and Everton, they have conceded 20 goals and that is 50% of their goals conceded already this season. Although this defeat means Everton have the advantage due to that game in hand, still think Arsenal will just about finish in Top 4. Have an easier run-in.

Arsenal - West Ham(H), Hull(A), Newcastle(H), West Brom(H) and Norwich(A)

Everton - Sunderland(A), Palace(H), Man United(H), Southampton(A), Man City(H) and Hull(A)

On the other hand, Everton's highest point tally in 11 Premier League seasons under Moyes was 65 points. Martinez's Everton are now on 63 with 6 games left to better that.

I can't see Arsenal beating Hull away tbh and I'm positive they'll drop points in any of those other matches too.

Then it's only fair to expect Everton to drop points away against Hull too, but I can see them comfortably beating ManU at home and I think they can do it against City as well. They'll give their very best to reach that top4 position, so I'm not really sure Arsenal won't miss UCL.

I can't see Arsenal beating Hull away tbh and I'm positive they'll drop points in any of those other matches too.

Then it's only fair to expect Everton to drop points away against Hull too, but I can see them comfortably beating ManU at home and I think they can do it against City as well. They'll give their very best to reach that top4 position, so I'm not really sure Arsenal won't miss UCL.

The thing is though, Arsenal are playing teams that are already safe from relegation and/or have nothing else to play for. West Ham and Hull are safe (Hull could also be distracted by the FA Cup if they reach the final). Newcastle on a free fall and West Brom should be safe by then. Only Norwich could potentially be the tricky one because they could still be in trouble then and not to mention, Arsenal have proved themselves to be a flat track bully. They can beat these lesser sides with ease but only stumbled against the better ones. As for Everton, their tricky one is against Sunderland next but should have more than enough to beat them, Palace and Hull. Will come down to that 3 games against United, Southampton and City and what they get from those games.