• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

We must play better we scrapped through against Southampton FFS and then got beat by Stoke I worry about us against a bigger side :(

We didn't scrape past Southampton, apart from that first minute blooper we controlled the game against a very good side.

and don't worry, we will win at The Emirates, for sure.

We must play better we scrapped through against Southampton FFS and then got beat by Stoke I worry about us against a bigger side :(

I worry about our defence against the bigger sides...

The gamble of playing Azpi at LB won't work every game...would really like to see Cole or Bertrand play LB in away games

I admire your optimism but we can't continue to be so inconsistent and we need to find some strikers who know hoe to score, it's woeful.

However without that I worry for us :(

i'm generally very pessimistic about Chelsea but with Arsenal away at City and us playing Palace, we'll inch closer next week and I think we just might beat Arsenal

We didn't scrape past Southampton, apart from that first minute blooper we controlled the game against a very good side.

and don't worry, we will win at The Emirates, for sure.

even against Stoke, we looked in complete control until 40-odd minutes. Shame Assaidi had to pop up with a worldie in the end

I think he was talking about Sunderland not Soton...we did scrape a win over them. Conceding 3 goals against a bottom league side is a disgrace no matter how you look at it...

I am a girl, but you are dead right, my apologises I meant against Sunderland, put the wrong team, Southampton was easy, it was Sunderland, there is no way the score should be that against Sunderland.

I am a girl, but you are dead right, my apologises I meant against Sunderland, put the wrong team, Southampton was easy, it was Sunderland, there is no way the score should be that against Sunderland.

Least it wasnt as bad as the 3-0 loss that time.That was just comedy

Tough run coming up...woohoooo lol in time for christmas!

Things can really change drastically in the next few weeks.

If we win against Palace and Arsenal, Arsenal lose to City and us, City win against Arsenal and whoever, Liverpool lose to Spurs and win whoever - meaning the next 2 matchdays - things will be crazy up top.

Like a point difference between each spot untill like 5-6th .