The English Football Thread

Steve

Mike Dean just robbed Swansea of at least two minutes at the end of that game.

Indicated at least 5 minutes extra time, then Swansea have Vorm sent off which take 90 seconds, then Cardiff time-waste. Dean adds on 20 seconds.

That's fucking dodgy.

Teams wise Premier League is the best league in my book, you've got at least 4~5 title contenders and the rest can do some serious damages to the top teams. However, referees wise unfortunately PL is one of the worst, most of them are so incompetent which is beyond ridiculous.

• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Enough is enough.... I cannot live through this Arsenal WANKFEST over the media/internet. What in the hell are they doing what other teams are NOT doing to earn such a WANKFEST? People are like ejaculating over the keyboards only by hearing the name Wenger..... KILL ME!

On Sunday, manures better win against Assenal. Otherwise, their ambitions of PL challenge just might be shattered.

A draw would be a nice result, although I can see Arsenal winning that match which isn't the worst thing in the world. I expect them to fall off at some point and I'd rather have United further back behind us.

A draw would be a nice result, although I can see Arsenal winning that match which isn't the worst thing in the world. I expect them to fall off at some point and I'd rather have United further back behind us.

Lack of squad depth is going to bite them in the long run.

Unless they make quality signings in the window, which i doubt given that it's Wenger.

I am inclined to wish the opposite. Manures are in need to win here. They can not fall back much further. Young to dive & RVP to score & Assenal wank-fest is over, then.

I am inclined to wish the opposite. Manures are in need to win here. They can not fall back much further. Young to dive & RVP to score & Assenal wank-fest is over, then.

I enjoy seeing United struggle too much to want them to get anything from this game. I don't see Arsenal maintaining their form anymore than I see Ramsay continuing his scoring run, and personally I'd love United to miss out on Champions League football. Long-term, that could have serious consequences for them financially.

Lack of squad depth is going to bite them in the long run.

Unless they make quality signings in the window, which i doubt given that it's Wenger.

I think this too, although I am aware of how these posts might look come May. :noexpression:

I don't know if you can rely on Ramsay to keep this run going. It's too early to say whether this is a temporary moment of amazing form, or this is who he actually is from now on. He is 22 after all, and this was about the age Lamps started to really kick on. Plus he had that injury setback.

Now I'm just worrying myself. :wacko: