test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

42,203 posts in this topic

i only just heard the score, i kinda forgot it was on as i was watching mali in the african nations cup. I looked to see who scored and whenn it said crouch 88' i was like "FOR FUCK SAKE!!"

least they dropped more points tho, they are getting further and further behind its really funny. The race for 4th is looking really interesting now, like the battle of the scousers in 04/05, its like a repeat. Don't forget who won that race :D

Liverpool are in trouble. Love it, *looks on liverpool forum* :lol:

lol it was always going to happen.. if giraffe hadn't scored there prob would have been 10 minutes of stoppage time and liverpool would have gotten 2 penalties :P

don't look at it that way though.. that they could have lost... they still lost 2 points.. if they had lost 3 would've been sweeter, but its still great :D

Annoying thing is,even if they finish 5th they'll either win the sodding Champs league or UEFA will bend the rules being all 'they have 9 letters,and start and end with the same they're in'

Still its hillarious after the whole this is our year etc.Worse off postion then last season lol.

Meh everyone else is lol

In Rafa we trust...maybe not

Edited by Layla

Defo,apprantly there was mena be a protest before the game which never happened just banners blah blah.Just love the fact they were all 'our owners respect Rafa etc and wont interfere like Roman has' blah blah months ago and yet they've been worse lol.

Long as Jose doesnt go there dont care about Rafa leaving,if he does then ahhhh!Doubt it but still

I'm pretty sure that Jose will be there by the time next season starts :(

I cant see this happening at all. I doubt he would want to manage in the uk again , and definitely not risk getting burgled or his kids getting mugged. About as likely as the Pope becoming Protestant.

So scousers want DIC for a pair of dickheads ? The dickheads have borrowed loads of cash to try and make a quick buck at Anfield. They have now reneged on their promise of a new stadium. DIC are loaded so they would probably chuck some cash at Rafa to spend.

I cant see this happening at all. I doubt he would want to manage in the uk again , and definitely not risk getting burgled or his kids getting mugged. About as likely as the Pope becoming Protestant.

lol.. but seriously.. he would be interested in the job.. and benitez is out for sure sooner or later..

but anyway, even if this doesn't happen, he will certainly be at Man Utd when Ferguson retires (or dies of a heart-attack during a match) as his successor

This is the difference between Chelsea and Scum. When we had reports of unrest between Mourinho and the Big Boss, Drogba and the lads kept the fans' morale high by doing the business on the pitch. The Scousers can't do the same. Take Torres and Gerrard out of that team and they are just another Newcastle

They're blaming their poor results on the unrest.But our unrest started in January last year and we won the double so just excuses as usual

Even if scum get a load of cash chucked at them,they'll still have the same manager

Please read this, i'm begging you to read this. This will make you piss yourselves laughing, serious. If you have any free time, have a read from the start. Its good.

http://www.talklfc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=33931

Finally they are starting to open their eyes on Benitez! If Grant had taken Chelsea on this sort of form we'd have all been shouting for his head and he would probably have been replaced in all honesty. Benitez wrecked their title chase by not picking form players such as Torres at the beginning of the season and sticking with clowns like Kuyt.

Intresting to see a few criticising Carragher and Gerrard as well - maybe they aren't as one eyed as we thought :P

All this talk about the Liverpool fans backing Rafa may not be as true as we thought!

the liverpool fans are definitely running out of patience. They are pissed off, very pissed off and tbh you can't blame them, i would be. They have nothing. They don't dominate games, they don't keep the same team, the manager is one dimensional, the team is one dimensional. When it comes to the premiership, Rafa Benitez hasn't got a scooby. They will never win it with him in charge. Teams the likes of wigan and birmingham are going to "Fortress Anfield" and getting results, not being afraid. Even Luton and Havant & Waterlooville in the First half matched them there. You wouldn't be a happy liverpool fan atm would ya. Specially all the hype about them pre season too. Wasnt it sposed to be their year this one? :lol: Without Gerrard and Torres and to some extent Carragher, what the hell do liverpool have? They're average. Time is running out for Rafa. "In Rafa We Trust" you SURE??

P.S

LOVE IT!!!

Nice to see Manure get ANOTHER goal after the allocated 3 minutes of injury time was up :readthemessage:

Fuckers had the same with us........BASTARDS <_<