• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Not amused esp in the 88th minute :(

Damn damn you Villa!!!

Still scum scored for Villa so still amusing but still!

Their still 5th but still 7th would've been better.

Still on the funny side 4th draw in a row tehehe loss would've been better mainly cause that game in hand mean sod all really but still.Watching them go furtuur behind a giggle.14 points behind hah!

Edited by Layla

i only just heard the score, i kinda forgot it was on as i was watching mali in the african nations cup. I looked to see who scored and whenn it said crouch 88' i was like "FOR FUCK SAKE!!"

least they dropped more points tho, they are getting further and further behind its really funny. The race for 4th is looking really interesting now, like the battle of the scousers in 04/05, its like a repeat. Don't forget who won that race :D

Liverpool are in trouble. Love it, *looks on liverpool forum* :lol:

lol it was always going to happen.. if giraffe hadn't scored there prob would have been 10 minutes of stoppage time and liverpool would have gotten 2 penalties :P

don't look at it that way though.. that they could have lost... they still lost 2 points.. if they had lost 3 would've been sweeter, but its still great :D

Annoying thing is,even if they finish 5th they'll either win the sodding Champs league or UEFA will bend the rules being all 'they have 9 letters,and start and end with the same they're in'

Still its hillarious after the whole this is our year etc.Worse off postion then last season lol.

Defo,apprantly there was mena be a protest before the game which never happened just banners blah blah.Just love the fact they were all 'our owners respect Rafa etc and wont interfere like Roman has' blah blah months ago and yet they've been worse lol.

Long as Jose doesnt go there dont care about Rafa leaving,if he does then ahhhh!Doubt it but still