The English Football Thread

Steve

Gibson went off injured at half time and given our luck with injuries he'll be out about 3 months. Not expecting him to start against you so I expect you to win he's that important to us.

No Gibson No Fellaini :yes:

worried about the left side though. Azpilicueta will have his hands full with Pienaar and Baines

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Gibson went off injured at half time and given our luck with injuries he'll be out about 3 months. Not expecting him to start against you so I expect you to win he's that important to us.

Man, I bet you had a good ass Boxing Day. First you were probably at Goodison Park enjoying your side punk Wigan. Then later on in the day watching L'puke given a pk, but still fall on their face @ Stoke snicker.gif IMHO after watching l'puke play today, I feel they miss a True #9. I can't believe Rodgers doesn't believe Carroll can't help them out. They have no 2nd Option whatsoever.

OH FOR FUCK SAKE,

You can't talk bad about a belgian without one belgian poster quoting you.

This is just getting pathetic now.

Oh I'm sorry that I'm against making rash judgements of players based on one game. Perhaps you need a) not take it so personally B) actually watch games that don't involve Chelsea c) rewatch the game and focus on the individual player throughout the game whenever possible.

I disagreed with his sentiment on Benteke, I disgree with people on many other players that aren't Belgian.

Villa as a whole was rubbish and I find this whole not Chelsea caliber line pedantic and ignorant especially when the summation comes after a one off viewing and with no given explantion as to why a poster feels that way. (And no this isn't solely about Benteke)

I'm not asking for lengthy diatribe as to why a player isn't a good or suitable for Chelsea, but I'd like to see more than he's rubbish and/or he's not Chelsea caliber or no way he could ever play for Chelsea.

As expected red nose escapes any punishment because he has all the refs scared of him and the FA in his pocket. Can't wait till that old bat retires :rant:

Shocking isn't the word, did you also hear him when he said i know the referee is young, then started going on about how stupid his decisions where, just because they never got the 3 points against Swansea.

He keeps escaping punishment.

Oh I'm sorry that I'm against making rash judgements of players based on one game. Perhaps you need a) not take it so personally B) actually watch games that don't involve Chelsea c) rewatch the game and focus on the individual player throughout the game whenever possible.

I disagreed with his sentiment on Benteke, I disgree with people on many other players that aren't Belgian.

Villa as a whole was rubbish and I find this whole not Chelsea caliber line pedantic and ignorant especially when the summation comes after a one off viewing and with no given explantion as to why a poster feels that way. (And no this isn't solely about Benteke)

I'm not asking for lengthy diatribe as to why a player isn't a good or suitable for Chelsea, but I'd like to see more than he's rubbish and/or he's not Chelsea caliber or no way he could ever play for Chelsea.

He was the worst player on the pitch, couldn't pass the ball to save his life, couldn't even cause 35 year old Gallas any problems, he was in his pocket all day.

He's also the worst player for offsides I've ever seen in my life, he cannot stay onside for anything.

Benteke is a decent player, but he was awful that game, so stop trying to blame his performance on others, he was still the worst player there.

Actually Benteke caused 2 goals for Spurs with his shocking passing, just simple passes which lead to Spurs counter attack.

Shocking isn't the word, did you also hear him when he said i know the referee is young, then started going on about how stupid his decisions where, just because they never got the 3 points against Swansea.

He keeps escaping punishment.

Refs don't complain because they know if they do they would probably end up refereeing in League 2 if they did.

He was the worst player on the pitch, couldn't pass the ball to save his life, couldn't even cause 35 year old Gallas any problems, he was in his pocket all day.

He's also the worst player for offsides I've ever seen in my life, he cannot stay onside for anything.

Benteke is a decent player, but he was awful that game, so stop trying to blame his performance on others, he was still the worst player there.

Actually Benteke caused 2 goals for Spurs with his shocking passing, just simple passes which lead to Spurs counter attack.

Kojo like I posted in the Benteke transfer thread, the guy was hyped up cause of his performance over l'puke. After seeing l'puke get bitch slapped by Stoke yesterday, both you two should blame the media. Benteke is just like Lukaku. Great Young talent that needs work. IMHO CFC has the better prospect. In the case of Benteke, I would rather take Carlton Cole back. At least he has shown progress in his career.

Kojo like I posted in the Benteke transfer thread, the guy was hyped up cause of his performance over l'puke. After seeing l'puke get bitch slapped by Stoke yesterday, both you two should blame the media. Benteke is just like Lukaku. Great Young talent that needs work. IMHO CFC has the better prospect. In the case of Benteke, I would rather take Carlton Cole back. At least he has shown progress in his career.

Liverpool get bullied, they got completely bullied off Lukaku, it was the best game I've ever seen Lukaku have.

Liverpool get bullied, they got completely bullied off Lukaku, it was the best game I've ever seen Lukaku have.

Ha, ha I feel the same way. There is no power forward in l'puke's attack. I am thinking Rodgers is the CFC Man of the Year. He convinced the dirty red scousers that they didn't need a proper #9 ;) He has single handily destroyed that side this year. They are on a one way trip down the table :D

Ha, ha I feel the same way. There is no power forward in l'puke's attack. I am thinking Rodgers is the CFC Man of the Year. He convinced the dirty red scousers that they didn't need a proper #9 ;) He has single handily destroyed that side this year. They are on a one way trip down the table :D

Though to give Rodgers some credit i think he's done a great job with youngsters, they are playing really well for there age.

I don't think they will get top 4 at all, because they just lack the physical abillities and such, and can Rodgers make them better?, we will have to see, hope not and doesn't look like it. It would be very funny if they finished like 10th or something.

Though to give Rodgers some credit i think he's done a great job with youngsters, they are playing really well for there age.

I don't think they will get top 4 at all, because they just lack the physical abillities and such, and can Rodgers make them better?, we will have to see, hope not and doesn't look like it. It would be very funny if they finished like 10th or something.

Funny that you typed that. The commentators for that match were constantly talkin' about how great this side is & how Stoke is over-achieving :huh: Man I am just amazed how l'puke has so many supporters in the Media. It's freakin' amazing. Even on the commercial breaks there are ads to buy the Series Being l'puke. I am like WTF? Did I not witness Greatness @ Camp Nou? I hear all this stuff about Da Messiah, but in his only encounter vs The Blues he is held in Check. Not only that, Supa Frank picked his pocket in one match to setup the winning goal.....Sorry for the rant. Just call me a red hata & a Blue Supporter :D