test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

3 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

The bloke who’s better than both Ziyech and Havertz subbed at half. No injury. :D

i hate to say this,,but it seems pool could be get back 2 back if either us or spurs (i don't trust city now) couldn't broke their dominating in the league soon. boxing day is key period who can sustain in top 3,,but still back to our main target. going to CL spot comfortably,,the silverware is bonus...

2 minutes ago, blu35_army said:

i hate to say this,,but it seems pool could be get back 2 back if either us or spurs (i don't trust city now) couldn't broke their dominating in the league soon. boxing day is key period who can sustain in top 3,,but still back to our main target. going to CL spot comfortably,,the silverware is bonus...

I dont think City are in it this year.  8 behind already

4 hours ago, Tomo said:

If my maths is correct Liverpool are about 13 months away from taking our home record, hopefully Leicester put a stop to it, even if it means Spurs end the weekend in top.

Dont mind if we end up doing it ourselves., as I recall they were the ones that ruined ours.

Vesper and Atomiswave like this

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

And after the Gerrard slip game he swore blind he'd never set up like that.... 

According to Carragher, he's the best British coach in the game :rolleyes:

Johnnyeye and Tomo like this

11 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Dont mind if we end up doing it ourselves., as I recall they were the ones that ruined ours.

Yes nil 1

Fucking Xavi Alonso

Blue Armour likes this

17 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

I dont think City are in it this year.  8 behind already

They look to be relying on KDB the same manner we relied on Hazard for years. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they finish outside Top 4. 

16 minutes ago, Vesper said:

2020-21 English Premier League

Burnley                 379.png&h=100&scale=crop&w=100&location=origin
Crystal Palace     384.png&h=100&scale=crop&w=100&location=origin

http://www.sportnews.to/sports/2020/premier-league-burnley-vs-crystal-palace-s1/

https://www.totalsportek.com/crystal-palace-epl/

46f4158b6afd8b2f61a6a2ba22db6895.png6a9e0ce82da1d0ec6a2de4bce235b027.png

Can't believe in modern day football, Roy Hodgson and Sean Dyche are still playing 442. I get Atletico Madrid play it also but fucking hell, dinosaurs. Although Dyce has done a good job with Burnley on the budget they have to be fair. 

Vesper likes this

16 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Up to 4000 to be allowed back in grounds....

Only in Lowest risk and from sounds can't imagine being many places in that.

Tier 2 theyve said 2,000

Tier 3 none.

Vesper likes this

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

Can't believe in modern day football, Roy Hodgson and Sean Dyche are still playing 442. I get Atletico Madrid play it also but fucking hell, dinosaurs. Although Dyce has done a good job with Burnley on the budget they have to be fair. 

caveman football