test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

I have become so much calmer about football the last several years, BUT now, ffs, I go BONKERS on this corrupt game stealing shit and most of the tie, it is manure

 

6cebf46cb1109d191d255c180a62ee06.jpg

Atomiswave and Johnnyeye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WBA are really bad now. Just like their opponent who shithoused it with a lucky pen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Milan said:

WBA are really bad now. Just like their opponent who shithoused it with a lucky pen.

The ref deciding the game took all the sting out of it. WBA players are understandably left frustrated. How are you supposed to win vs the ref?

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man UTD with a good team and manager would be scary. Imagine how a worldclass team would be with the ref constantly gifting them decisions? I'm just happy that they have a shite manager and shit team.

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Milan said:

This is getting more and more disgusting. One of the worst ref performances, easily.

Pretty sure he will not get such a big game again. Even for prem ref standards this is too obvious

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's congratulate Man United for winning their first home game this league season. I applaud the ref for allowing it.

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thing is ManUre will always block a CLspot for a more worthy team cos the refs alone give them 20-30 points per season. They would be closer to relegation if anything without their help.

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Milan said:

Let's congratulate Man United for winning their first home game this league season. I applaud the ref for allowing it.

allowing it? he CAUSED it, lolol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

The thing is ManUre will always block a CLspot for a more worthy team cos the refs alone give them 20-30 points per season. They would be closer to relegation if anything without their help.

they are the face, still, of the EPL, and its corruption to maintain the brand

Johnnyeye and Atomiswave like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this shit went on in Italy (match fixing) and even a monster team like Juve got relegated as punishment

EPL Calciopoli

The scandal was uncovered in May 2006, when a number of telephone interceptions showed relations between team managers and referee organizations during the 2004–05 and 2005–06 seasons

Atomiswave and Johnnyeye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

this shit went on in Italy (match fixing) and even a monster team like Juve got relegated as punishment

EPL Calciopoli

The scandal was uncovered in May 2006, when a number of telephone interceptions showed relations between team managers and referee organizations during the 2004–05 and 2005–06 seasons

i really hope some kick ass journos are gonna find some phone calls like that as well. Something so blatant and obvious that not even the fa can wiggle their way out of it. You would say this game here was proof enough but no 

Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.