test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

19 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Bane looked so full of energy for a 36yo

Imagine Bane-Silva CB pairing :blush:

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Imagine Bane-Silva CB pairing :blush:

tbh, if they got rested properly, there are worse pairing out in the EPL

pace would be an issue though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Eng media is fucking pathetic, have you seen the outcry from all corners crying for vvd? Its so fucking silly, as always when pool is involved they cant stop moaning. They act like this is a first, some even demanding Pickford to be banned as long as vvd is out, bloody hell and they get paid for such horse shit? Shameful and disgusting.

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Atomiswave and Vesper like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

 Illan Meslier is a really good young keeper

tall lad too

df4c1374eae7f2a9bdbae71e52969aae.png

It is weird that they signed him only on 3 years contract. If he has amazing this season and next one big boys can get him for bargain.

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shit happens back tackles happen isn't the first wont be the last fuking snow flakes 

Vegetable likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

He is a pool player afterall, he is the "best defender" the league has seen, so I didnt expect anything else. This is only the start, just wait till they keep conceding, they will bring his name into it, forgetting they have shipped lots of goals with him too.

he had 2 (last half of last season he started to make big errors) great seasons equivalent (the half when he first cam to the dippers, then the full season, then the first half of last season),

and only one (2018–19) was a full season of great play

his last full season at SOTON he played only 21 league games

and only 26 in the split (SOTON/victimpool) season after that

lets see him do it for 10, 15 or so years (20+ in a freak like Maldini's case) like the actual great CB's

the fucking hype is just madness

VVD is not remotely close to JT or Rio Ferdinand level (the 2 best CB's in EPL history IMHO)

Atomiswave and killer1257 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Victims, they have mastered that ability

14 hours ago, Vesper said:

he had 2 (last half of last season he started to make big errors) great seasons equivalent (the half when he first cam to the dippers, then the full season, then the first half of last season),

and only one (2018–19) was a full season of great play

his last full season at SOTON he played only 21 league games

and only 26 in the split (SOTON/victimpool) season after that

lets see him do it for 10, 15 or so years (20+ in a freak like Maldini's case) like the actual great CB's

the fucking hype is just madness

VVD is not remotely close to JT or Rio Ferdinand level (the 2 best CB's in EPL history IMHO)

He sure as fuck is not, I take Vidic and Cavalho above him too. He would have been exposed if he played in that era.

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Geez, one would think VVD has been killed, enough BS for a whole book to fill out. Lots of condolences, prayers and "RIP "......I would laugh if it wasnt so ridiculous. He is seemingly the only player to suffer a ACL. Gets more over the top by the day. I'm half expecting black armbands soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Victims, they have mastered that ability

He sure as fuck is not, I take Vidic and Cavalho above him too. He would have been exposed if he played in that era.

Sol Campbell

Tony Adams

Gary Pallister

Vincent Kompany (when fit)

as well

and for a short period, Jaap Stam (my type of CB, ultimate hard man type, like JT)

cases to be made for Jamie Carragher and Steve Bruce, plus (injuries fucking KILLED him) Ledley King

finally

Marcel Desailly (whose overall career BLOWS away VVD, it is just he was already 30 when he came to us)

Honours


Marseille

UEFA Champions League: 1992–93


A.C. Milan

Serie A: 1993–94, 1995–96
Supercoppa Italiana: 1994
UEFA Champions League: 1993–94
European Super Cup: 1994


Chelsea

FA Cup: 1999–2000
FA Charity Shield: 2000
UEFA Super Cup: 1998

France

FIFA World Cup: 1998
UEFA European Championship: 2000
FIFA Confederations Cup: 2001, 2003


Individual

Overseas Team of the Decade – Premier League 10 Seasons Awards (1992/93 – 2001/02)
Overall Team of the Decade – Premier League 10 Seasons Awards (1992/93 – 2001/02)

UEFA Euro 1996 Team of the Tournament
FIFA XI: 1996
1998 FIFA World Cup All-Star Team
UEFA Euro 2000 Team of the Tournament
FIFA 100: 2004

Trophée d'honneur UNFP: 2005
A.C. Milan Hall of Fame

Golden Foot Legends Award: 2017


Orders

Chevalier of the Légion d'honneur: 1998

Atomiswave and killer1257 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Sol Campbell

Tony Adams

Gary Pallister

Vincent Kompany (when fit)

as well

and for a short period, Jaap Stam (my type of CB, ultimate hard man type, like JT)

cases to be made for Jamie Carragher and Steve Bruce, plus (injuries fucking KILLED him) Ledley King

finally

Marcel Desailly (whose overall career BLOWS away VVD, it is just he was already 30 when he came to us)

Honours


Marseille

UEFA Champions League: 1992–93


A.C. Milan

Serie A: 1993–94, 1995–96
Supercoppa Italiana: 1994
UEFA Champions League: 1993–94
European Super Cup: 1994


Chelsea

FA Cup: 1999–2000
FA Charity Shield: 2000
UEFA Super Cup: 1998

France

FIFA World Cup: 1998
UEFA European Championship: 2000
FIFA Confederations Cup: 2001, 2003


Individual

Overseas Team of the Decade – Premier League 10 Seasons Awards (1992/93 – 2001/02)
Overall Team of the Decade – Premier League 10 Seasons Awards (1992/93 – 2001/02)

UEFA Euro 1996 Team of the Tournament
FIFA XI: 1996
1998 FIFA World Cup All-Star Team
UEFA Euro 2000 Team of the Tournament
FIFA 100: 2004

Trophée d'honneur UNFP: 2005
A.C. Milan Hall of Fame

Golden Foot Legends Award: 2017


Orders

Chevalier of the Légion d'honneur: 1998

Yes I agree Vesper.....plenty CB's that were better and for much longer. Media though wont take that route, its against their will and bias, best CB in the EPL my ass.......horseshit is what it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the " big picture project " failed badly and rightfully so, now the 2 big cunts in pool and udt are pushing for a europian super league backed by fifa. Clubs should band together and punish these 2 cunts for good, they really act like big boys dont they.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.