• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

24 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Sweet. We have Ruben, Pulisic, Kante, and a fully fit Tammy back. 

Kante aint gonna be there sadly

22 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

If Mou continues to play those players like crazy, they will get other injuries sooner or later. Kane is a very injury prone player

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Yeah but until then he will only make them stronger

8 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

They still do 

I wouldnt bet on it, anything can happen. If the refs keep on giving them and udt a helping hand then they are in with a shout.

4 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Kante does not even train with us anymore due to Covid. So he does not count

Yup sadly wont count.

6 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Kante aint gonna be there sadly

I wouldnt bet on it, anything can happen. If the refs keep on giving them and udt a helping hand then they are in with a shout.

Spurs are 7 points behind and have United, Sheffield, Everton, Arsenal, and Leicester still to play. Not to mention they are conceding more than a goal a game. Their chances are 0. 

What a pessimistic bunch you lot are. :blink:

17 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Mou played Kane almost every match without giving him rest and he is a player that gets injuries very easily

It made 0 sense not to play Harry kane almost all the time, he is your best player 

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

Spurs are 7 points behind and have United, Sheffield, Everton, Arsenal, and Leicester still to play. Not to mention they are conceding more than a goal a game. Their chances are 0. 

What a pessimistic bunch you lot are. :blink:

Its called being realistic, if we start badly and lose ground then its anyones game. It has happened plenty before. We ourselves are hot and cold. I bet arsenal thought they had top4 in the bag but we stole it right at the death last season.

It made 0 sense not to play Harry kane almost all the time, he is your best player 
Yeah and then he is out for the 3 months. World class Team management.

You do not play your injury prone players all the time. Simple and easy rule.

4 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Its called being realistic, if we start badly and lose ground then its anyones game. It has happened plenty before. We ourselves are hot and cold. I bet arsenal thought they had top4 in the bag but we stole it right at the death last season.

Realistic? :blink:

Spurs have been consistently poor all season. They are 7 points behind, conceding more than a goal a game and have 4 tough fixtures waiting for them. To think they will leap frog us for Top 4 isn't being 'realistic', it's being irrationally pessimistic. 

7 minutes ago, communicate said:

That is not necessarily true

Elaborate. Because from what I saw this season, our best football and most consistent period came when Kante was not even on the bench. 

3 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Yeah and then he is out for the 3 months. World class Team management.

You do not play your injury prone players all the time. Simple and easy rule.

That is crazy. If you can't play your best player all the time, you are doomed as team. You managed his minute and training and don't play him in meaningless game  otherwise unless you are a super rich team like city, you are pretty much doomed 

7 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Spurs have been consistently poor all season. They are 7 points behind, conceding more than a goal a game and have 4 tough fixtures waiting for them. To think they will leap frog us for Top 4 isn't being 'realistic', it's being irrationally pessimistic. 

I didnt say they will leap frog us, only that its possible. We havent been super duper either this season. Besides udt is a bigger worry, we could easily miss out if not careful.

8 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

I didnt say they will leap frog us, only that its possible. We havent been super duper either this season. Besides udt is a bigger worry, we could easily miss out if not careful.

There are more chances of us spanking Bayern 0-4 at the Allianz than Spurs finishing above us. 

United is our only worry. However, we've been ahead of them since October and I put money on our side winning our remaining fixtures given how fresh our players will be. We saw it at the start of the season. Not to mention City's CL ban looks to be still on course to be held. 

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

There are more chances of us spanking Bayern 0-4 at the Allianz than Spurs finishing above us. 

United is our only worry. However, we've been ahead of them since October and I put money on our side winning our remaining fixtures given how fresh our players will be. We saw it at the start of the season. Not to mention City's CL ban looks to be still on course to be held. 

Yeah forgot about city's ban. Our players wont be the only ones being fresh, I do worry about udt though. They gathered some momentum and the refs gave them everything essentially especially since news broke out that city will be banned.

7 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Elaborate. Because from what I saw this season, our best football and most consistent period came when Kante was not even on the bench. 

It come down to balance. IMO we never looked decent defensively this season until last two games where we play Willian, Pedro plus Giroud. Two very2 solid winger and still one of the best target man in the league. 

Before that although we have been collecting points, I have never felt comfortable especially defensively. We are bit all over the place. This is where Kante can help us. If our future is with puli, cho and Tammy we need a solid midfield, otherwise it is very difficult