test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

The referee has now restarted the game in order to give VARchester united  a penalty.

Insane.

Epic.

:D:D:D

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Definitely a penalty but after the whistle has gone surely that's it?! 

THAT is my main point sis!!!!

You guys act mad but if we are being honest nothing should shock you anymore....its is what its is, epl is crazy corrupt and they make shit up as they go along for certain darlings. Yet we STILL have folks believeing all is well in epl, What a shameless league.

killer1257 likes this

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

Where is @Tomo with his defence against the clear cheating in favour of United. 

Same place you are when we get dubious decisions in our favour.

Just now, Atomiswave said:

You guys act mad but if wer are being honest nothing should shock you anymore....its is what its is, epl is crazy corrupt and they make shit up as they go along for certain darlings. Yes we STILL have folks believeing all is well in epl, What a shameless league.

I refuse to accept corruption ever

its against my entire nature

its why I thought our 1 widow ban was fair

not 2, that would have been overkill

but we did break rules

and it is why I went batshit for weeks over Shitty bribing and cooking the system with CAS

Valdo and Atomiswave like this

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

like the FA Cup final v arse you mean?

:ph34r:

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

I refuse to accept corruption ever

its against my entire nature

its why I thought our 1 widow ban was fair

not 2, that would have been overkill

but we did break rules

and it is why I went batshit for weeks over Shitty bribing and cooking the system with CAS

Agree, Where did the 7min comes from? Why did Brighton not get their deserved pen? Why did udt get a pen after the final whistle? This is proper corruption, this is how you can sway a certain result....its right there looking at us.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

like the FA Cup final v arse you mean?

:ph34r:

We once scored what turned out to be a title winning goal at Old Trafford from an offside that should have been spotted from Sydney. That's before I mention in the reverse fixture that season our winner came from a debatable free kick. Also the following season we were dragged into a title race by two goals that should have been chalked off Vs Spurs.

Every single fanbase think there's a conspiracy against their team and that teams "play like Brazil" against them while rolling over for their rivals.

The reffing is shit, not corrupt and certainly not in favour of certain teams.

Panic likes this

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I'm the first to agree when we get decisions in our favour which is a very rare sighting indeed. 

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

WHERE ARE YOU NOW, @BluesMadLad!? :ph34r:

Still here just in complete shock at what just happend. Once full time whistle is blown that should be the end of the game!!! Where does this end 2 3 4 days later when they realised VAR messed up, fucking ridiculous 

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Still here just in complete shock at what just happend. Once full time whistle is blown that should be the end of the game!!! Where does this end 2 3 4 days later when they realised VAR messed up, fucking ridiculous 

VAR did not fuck it up. It's in the rules. See above. 

Agree, Where did the 7min comes from? Why did Brighton not get their deserved pen? Why did udt get a pen after the final whistle? This is proper corruption, this is how you can sway a certain result....its right there looking at us.

It's mega annoying.

But their pen wasn't a pen. And Uniteds one was a pen. I assumed when the final whistle is blown then you can't change anything but apparently you can, based on the research I just did.

The only dodgy thing is maybe the additional time.

But it's not corrupt as annoying as it is

Just now, Jason said:

VAR did not fuck it up. It's in the rules. See above. 

Its a BS rule and we all know it....like many many other rules. They are set in to control the outcome if need be. This is not footy anymore ffs.