• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

City's statement...

https://www.mancity.com/news/club-news/club-news/2020/february/manchester-city-club-statement

Manchester City is disappointed but not surprised by today’s announcement by the UEFA Adjudicatory Chamber. The Club has always anticipated the ultimate need to seek out an independent body and process to impartially consider the comprehensive body of irrefutable evidence in support of its position.

In December 2018, the UEFA Chief Investigator publicly previewed the outcome and sanction he intended to be delivered to Manchester City, before any investigation had even begun. The subsequent flawed and consistently leaked UEFA process he oversaw has meant that there was little doubt in the result that he would deliver.  The Club has formally complained to the UEFA Disciplinary body, a complaint which was validated by a CAS ruling.  

Simply put, this is a case initiated by UEFA, prosecuted by UEFA and judged by UEFA. With this prejudicial process now over, the Club will pursue an impartial judgment as quickly as possible and will therefore, in the first instance, commence proceedings with the Court of Arbitration for Sport at the earliest opportunity.

On ‎11‎-‎02‎-‎2020 at 10:14 PM, Fernando said:

Mauricio Pochettino: I'd love a Premier League return

Former Tottenham manager speaks of his desire to return to coaching in England and his legacy at White Hart Lane

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11675/11931666/mauricio-pochettino-id-love-a-premier-league-return

Think United would suit him good. I'm surprise United have not let go of Ole and gone after him already! 

Pure lunacy they havent hired him....good for us thats for sure cuz he really is quality.

On ‎12‎-‎02‎-‎2020 at 0:31 AM, NikkiCFC said:

Glad he said this.

Well that sure surprised me, he knows the cash helped alot

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

God damn just saw this, about time man. Of course they are offenders. Them and PSG have totally skewed it.

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

PSG got away with a ban for a similar breach, I think.

Watch CAS overturn that European ban for City...

THey better not otherwise its open season for all of us. It means we all can do what they did. PSG needs the same punishment if not more.

Would be absolutely incredible if this holds for long enough that the 5th place team gets in instead of them. That would be extremely good for us.

But I bet you anything that somehow, someway City will appeal this down to nothing but a hefty monetary fine. 

1 minute ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Corrupt club gets banned by corrupt organisation you can bet your life it will be partially rescinded if not completely they'll pay the fine and that will be that.

No way....I cant see that. They have utterly fucked it up. They will pay the price for it. Otherwise you might as well just bin FFP.

Just now, Atomiswave said:

No way....I cant see that. They have utterly fucked it up. They will pay the price for it. Otherwise you might as well just bin FFP.

I agree but PSG slimed their way out and so will City. They won't get the two year ban and the fine it will be reduced I'm 100% positive in that.

There is a difference between PSG and City:

As for the inevitable “but what about PSG?” questions:

At a critical time in FFP’s fight for legitimacy, PSG agreed to work with UEFA to accept their demands, whereas City never cooperated constructively with the CFCB chamber.

Bad times ahead for the Skyblues.
ABSOLUTELY BUZZING