test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

2 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Arsenal is the best team in Premier League right now. Can't remember the last time I've said that

They've played two of the worst teams in the Prem right now, calm down lol. You won't be saying that next week.

Alabama, kellzfresh and DDA like this

22 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

How is Declan Rice performing?

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

To be honest nothing to me suggests that he is worth 50m. This is not based of one game but I was watching Englands matches a couple of weeks ago and I did not find him impressive whatsoever.

blu35_army and killer1257 like this

3 minutes ago, Azul said:

To be honest nothing to me suggests that he is worth 50m. This is not based of one game but I watching Englands matches a couple of weeks and I did not find him impressive whatsoever.

I rate McTominey more. And this tell something. 

Azul likes this

I'm not watching the game but friends sent me the video of the forgiven penalty.

What a surprise, it was Michael Oliver, that piece of fraud.

The same thing as in Old Trafford, penalty to be called, adulterated game.
Where's Var?
No one will be held responsible for this.

It will be more of the same every week.

These people have to leave football.

DDA and Atomiswave like this

6 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I rate McTominey more. And this tell something. 

I hope we don't spend 50m on him, we could get the likes of Upamecano with that kind of money. That's if we wait till the next summer transfer window.

killer1257 likes this

20 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Arteta has done a good job at Arsenal but fuck me, style wise he appears to have learned more from Moyes than he has Pep. Arsenal are utter wank to watch.

Pep's style depends on outspending everybody, and having a much better squad than his competition.

mshnd06 likes this

4 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Pep's style depends on outspending everybody, and having a much better squad than his competition.

Don't buy that, the likes of Sarri (Empoli) and Howe managed to get average teams playing excellent front foot football, infact Ian bloody Holloway nearly kept an abysmal Blackpool side in the league having turned into an attack based manager almost overnight on the recommendation of a friend.

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Don't buy that, the likes of Sarri (Empoli) and Howe managed to get average teams playing excellent front foot football, infact Ian bloody Holloway nearly kept an abysmal Blackpool side in the league having turned into an attack based manager almost overnight on the recommendation of a friend.

That blackpool side was fun to watch, but clear losers, and bit more boring pragmatism might have given them a better chance to stay up that season. In fact they won like 1 match after the festive period if I remember correctly. You dont stay up not even trying to play defence on a suicide run.