test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

Right then.

Fulham and Leeds, two historic, heated rivals of ours, return to the PL where they'll both treat their games against us like the CL final while conceding cricket scores against our top 4 rivals. Great! 😂😂😂

Patrick Bamford likes this

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Right then.

Fulham and Leeds, two historic, heated rivals of ours, return to the PL where they'll both treat their games against us like the CL final while conceding cricket scores against our top 4 rivals. Great! 😂😂😂

Fulham..heated rivals of ours? Really?

QPR are more in that regard if we're talking about clubs from west London.

Patrick Bamford and Atomiswave like this

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Right then.

I think Fulham will not last long again. 1 season and back down.

Leeds have got a bit more about them. They'll need some better players but if Bielsa gets them, with his innovation and ability to improve players, I think they could remain in the PL for a bit. 

hopefully not but out the two I think Leeds are better equipped for a longer stint in the PL.

13 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Right then.

Fulham hae usually been nice to us. Can only remember two or three instances where we drew at Craven Cottage. Leeds on the other hand I can easily see do the double over us if our defence continues like that.

12 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

I think Fulham will not last long again. 1 season and back down.

Leeds have got a bit more about them. They'll need some better players but if Bielsa gets them, with his innovation and ability to improve players, I think they could remain in the PL for a bit. 

hopefully not but out the two I think Leeds are better equipped for a longer stint in the PL.

Leeds will be fun and we'll have to see whether Bielsa's attacking style can hold up in the Premier League, whether that defence can hold their own against better players. And also gotta wonder if Leeds will avoid the usual Bielsa collapse in the second half of the season...

OneMoSalah likes this

27 minutes ago, Jason said:

I mean more how they will approach us than how we look at them. I'm not worried about them or anything but they'll certainly want to do us and raise their game for Chelsea.

I don't know how much Fulham paid for Hector but he was definitely worth every penny. Was very good tonight.

10 hours ago, Jason said:

Ya, some friends who cannot afford regular games at the Bridge often used to go to Fulham vs Chelsea and they never felt that Fulham was a 'rival'

Not that going to a game is gonna be an option anytime soon but still

What is funny even with this they won same amount of points 66.

We need next season to have similar influence from our new defensive signings.

18 hours ago, Pizy said:

Right then.

Last time they were in the PL Fulham came a lot closer to getting results against Spurs and Liverpool than they did Chelsea.