test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

1 hour ago, Laylabelle said:

''Twice weekly coronavirus antibody tests and temperature screening protocols for players and staff - a positive test means the training group self isolates for 14 days''

Bloody hell.....why even start at all. As I said its bound to go badly like this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52665805

Go ahead given

'We all agreed that we will only go ahead if it is safe to do so and the health and welfare of players, coaches and staff comes first," said Dowden.

"It is now up to the football authorities to agree and finalise the detail of their plans, and there is combined goodwill to achieve this for their fans, the football community and the nation as a whole.'

Vesper likes this

1 hour ago, Laylabelle said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52665805

Go ahead given

'We all agreed that we will only go ahead if it is safe to do so and the health and welfare of players, coaches and staff comes first," said Dowden.

"It is now up to the football authorities to agree and finalise the detail of their plans, and there is combined goodwill to achieve this for their fans, the football community and the nation as a whole.'

In essence he means MONEY

Vesper likes this

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

ImageImage

THIS is why I was going bonkers when the rumour was that the KSA head-choppers were talking to Roman about buying Chels.

Salman is a killer, a dictator with powerful friends. The West allows it cuz he is their puppet......nothing will happen to these scumbags. If epl allows the buy to happen then you'll see what I mean.

11Drogba, Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

Salman is a killer, a dictator with powerful friends. The West allows it cuz he is their puppet......nothing will happen to these scumbags. If epl allows the buy to happen then you'll see what I mean.

far too many suck Saudi cock  :rant:

Atomiswave and Johnnyeye like this

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

The West allows it cuz he is their puppet......nothing will happen to these scumbags.

Spread of Wahhabism was done at request of West during Cold War – Saudi crown prince

The Saudi-funded spread of Wahhabism began as a result of Western countries asking Riyadh to help counter the Soviet Union during the Cold War, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman told the Washington Post.

https://www.rt.com/news/422563-saudi-wahhabism-western-countries/

Atomiswave likes this

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

far too many suck Saudi cock  :rant:

Of course they love that shit, they are friends. Saudi Invest immense amounts on military, western equipment......on top of that they have no issues that Israel has taken over Palestine. Look how Saudi can carpet bomb Yemen daily for so long and not 1 news outlet report their atrocities. They are part of a Club.....me and you are not invited.

1 hour ago, 11Drogba said:

Spread of Wahhabism was done at request of West during Cold War – Saudi crown prince

The Saudi-funded spread of Wahhabism began as a result of Western countries asking Riyadh to help counter the Soviet Union during the Cold War, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman told the Washington Post.

https://www.rt.com/news/422563-saudi-wahhabism-western-countries/

Exactly mate....the amount of times the Western powers have middled and tampered with other countries are countless.

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Several PL clubs have complained about resuming in Neutral grounds as it ''creates a sterile, lifeless atmosphere''

It also gives Arsenal an advantage.....

I just watched Dortmund vs scalke......boring ass game with no crowd no atmosphere and the intensity way below the standards. Not even pre season quality.

In a way it would make sense to get the games in hand games done. Then it things do go sideways and have to end it in different ways then least all should be on same amount. 

Bit of a bummer for Liverpool though. They'll get to lift the trophy in front of no one..

2 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

They'll get to lift the trophy in front of no one..

Hurrah for that....dont worry the media will do the job for them.

Vesper and Laylabelle like this

2 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Hurrah for that....dont worry the media will do the job for them.

We will all have to watch!! 

It was how offended they all were by the mayors comments. He had a point..

Vesper and Atomiswave like this

27 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

We will all have to watch!! 

It was how offended they all were by the mayors comments. He had a point..

Fuck'em Layla.....I for one could not be paid to watch the media wankathon. Oh you can bet they will laud them as one the best teams ever seen, best front 3 ever, best defender ever in vdk and on and on until judgement day.

Vesper and Laylabelle like this

2 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Fuck'em Layla.....I for one could not be paid to watch the media wankathon. Oh you can bet they will laud them as one the best teams ever seen, best front 3 ever, best defender ever in vdk and on and on until judgement day.

It's been like it since October. Yeah its lovely and all but nahhh. Why should neutrals want them to win. We dont.

Atomiswave and Vesper like this

12 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

It's been like it since October. Yeah its lovely and all but nahhh. Why should neutrals want them to win. We dont.

I fucking hate 'em

unless it is a crucial place-clinching or title-clinching game versus the club we need to lose or draw, I am 1000000% in on the bindippers losing every time I watch the cunts

other than v spuds if the game is meaningless

Atomiswave and Laylabelle like this