• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I know they were sort of forced by lack of quality, but that was a pretty pathetic performance by United. They played like a bottom table side. At home no less. Sneak a goal and desperately park the bus for the remainder of the match.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

I know they were sort of forced by lack of quality, but that was a pretty pathetic performance by United. They played like a bottom table side. At home no less. Sneak a goal and desperately park the bus for the remainder of the match.

I think that is a bit harsh

they made the dippers look ordinary for most of the match

and they were quite good in the first half

Rashford had his best game in ages

16 hours ago, Vesper said:

Klopp is angry, you can just feel the rage bubbling underneath, have not seen him this pissed in ages

I think he is feeling the pressure (and his fail after fail v Manure)

lololol

It was very rich of Klopp to complain the decisions that went against Liverpool yesterday. They have been so lucky with them for the past 18 months!

Also, Mourinho came up with zinger of a quote on Klopp's complaint about United being defensive - "He didn't like the menu. He likes meat and he got fish". :lol:

https://www.espn.com/soccer/liverpool-engliverpool/story/3969281/liverpool-boss-klopp-didnt-like-the-menu-at-manchester-united-mourinho

"He didn't like the menu," Mourinho told Sky Sports. "He likes meat and he got fish. United, with the limitations they have at the moment, they played with five at the back, were solid and didn't give the chance of transition. Jurgen Klopp didn't like the menu.

47 minutes ago, Jason said:

It was very rich of Klopp to complain the decisions that went against Liverpool yesterday. They have been so lucky with them for the past 18 months!

There were rumours they were going to change their name to LiVARpool

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Also, Mourinho came up with zinger of a quote on Klopp's complaint about United being defensive - "He didn't like the menu. He likes meat and he got fish". :lol:

https://www.espn.com/soccer/liverpool-engliverpool/story/3969281/liverpool-boss-klopp-didnt-like-the-menu-at-manchester-united-mourinho

Yes, lolol

We saw that live on the telly and my wife spit out her wine laughing.

Wtf why is everyone in the media praising United's performance v Liverpool? Did they watch the game? United basically just played long balls into the channel and ran around. Liverpool were pretty piss poor by all accounts too but I suppose trying to have Fabinho, Henderson and Wjinaldum pick passes through 10 players sitting deep and compact is about as useful as a chocolate ashtray. All this United can build on this performance pish is ridiculous although if they want to play like a team of hammerthrowers tbf yeah let them crack at it.

Also as a Scot, seeing how Scott McTominay played yesterday makes me worry, if he is going to be a key player in our NT we are fucked. Seen the game on the train, whole of the second half he just booted the ball aimlessly everytime.

Keanes comment regarding Harry Kane was hilarious though but no surprise Neville, Keane even Souness.... no real criticism of Uniteds performance. Odd because I remember when City beat us 1-0 under Conte, we got absolutely hammered by most pundits until we lost 6-0 with Sarri in same fixture.

2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Wtf why is everyone in the media praising United's performance v Liverpool? Did they watch the game? United basically just played long balls into the channel and ran around. Liverpool were pretty piss poor by all accounts too but I suppose trying to have Fabinho, Henderson and Wjinaldum pick passes through 10 players sitting deep and compact is about as useful as a chocolate ashtray. All this United can build on this performance pish is ridiculous although if they want to play like a team of hammerthrowers tbf yeah let them crack at it.

Also as a Scot, seeing how Scott McTominay played yesterday makes me worry, if he is going to be a key player in our NT we are fucked. Seen the game on the train, whole of the second half he just booted the ball aimlessly everytime.

Indeed. Hilarious to see some pundits/journalists hailed Solskjaer as some sort of tactical genius for getting a draw against Liverpool. Effectively set United up like a plucky smaller team playing against a big side and hoped luck go their way. They might have stopped Liverpool from doing anything going forward but there was no quality whatsoever in the performance. Even their goal, as has been the case of late, came from a turnover/debatable refereeing decision situation.