test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

That goal sums up City's performance; they couldn't care less.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the 5th takes the CL football, we are 5 points clear.

But still, fuck off City.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vesper said:

if Manure sell Pogba for 100m plus and grab Sancho, plus a solid CB and couple tweaks they are possible going to be stormers next year, especially if they grab Poch

Why do people keep on going with the whole Pochettino to United thing? If Solskjaer can keep this form going with United, there's no chance they will sack him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jason said:

It's Spurs v Man United next weekend. God knows what Mourinho is gonna throw up...

Come on Spurs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had we won against shower of shit like Arsenal, Southampton, Villa etc., we would be laid-back watching the other teams fking up. We have ourselves to blame that we are still in danger of losing out of CL. I wonder - has there ever been a weaker Premier League apart from the leader?

 

Atomiswave likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jason said:

Why do people keep on going with the whole Pochettino to United thing? If Solskjaer can keep this form going with United, there's no chance they will sack him. 

If you read my post, Poch is a key to them taking it up to a higher level

I still think OGS is limited as a top rate manager

they are on a roll but much is to due with the shit performances of their rivals and teams against them (like Shitty today)

I quite possibly could be wrong, and OGS goes on to become their 2nd best EPL manager after Sir Alex

I still do not see it though, but I am not 100% writing him off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Strike said:

Come on Spurs

bite yer filthy tongue!

lol

omg

we are reduced to that I think!!!

:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's Spurs v Man United next weekend. God knows what Mourinho is gonna throw up...

A disaster. Cant see Spurs winning that unless they pull out some performance theyve lacked..a lot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

If you read my post, Poch is a key to them taking it up to a higher level

I still think OGS is limited as a top rate manager

they are on a roll but much is to due with the shit performances of their rivals and teams against them (like Shitty today)

I quite possibly could be wrong, and OGS goes on to become their 2nd best EPL manager after Sir Alex

I still do not see it though, but I am not 100% writing him off

Yes but for Pochettino to come in, United have to sack Solskjaer first but if he keeps this form going, then why would they sack him? 

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we simply MUST sweep these 5, take the full 15 points

4f3223c80dd685d1ee454086a73ca8d1.png

229c918c8aebba4f1d186ad1f27625ff.png

f978c9fa3482a0efec1fe457b0e61b7d.png

cb8ae75262faa24f68a711e301d514d6.png

 

then take 2 of these 4 (at a minimum)

8cb7bb1229a0513675dd29e90e346927.png

9289cf99528cefe078f5d974bd9a8540.png

1f04da8c4b756e271dc278edda339860.png

4c017d3a0e35d2d814e08ab96d51272c.png

 

do that, and it is a 90% chance we get CL (hopefully via 4th)

killer1257 and Atomiswave like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Liverpool could win the league at Everton. OUCH! :lol: 

Or before then in the unlikely case of Man city losing the next 2..it be won before then.

Its March. This is silly. Wheres the magic lol...why cant this be us!

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yes but for Pochettino to come in, United have to sack Solskjaer first but if he keeps this form going, then why would they sack him? 

if they do not, then they are reduced  as a threat IMHO

that was my point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

we simply MUST sweep these 5, take the full 15 points

4f3223c80dd685d1ee454086a73ca8d1.png

229c918c8aebba4f1d186ad1f27625ff.png

f978c9fa3482a0efec1fe457b0e61b7d.png

cb8ae75262faa24f68a711e301d514d6.png

 

then take 2 of these 4 (at a minimum)

8cb7bb1229a0513675dd29e90e346927.png

9289cf99528cefe078f5d974bd9a8540.png

1f04da8c4b756e271dc278edda339860.png

4c017d3a0e35d2d814e08ab96d51272c.png

 

do that, and it is a 90% chance we get CL (hopefully via 4th)

That's where it's hard. Obviously we're playing for 4th..Villa,Watford,West Ham,sorta Norwich playing to stay up...

Wolves,Sheffield playing for Europe.

I dont see us winning at Anfield on the day they lift the league. Itll be party time

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.