test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

8 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Good and know still a while before its beaten but never know...hopefully can keep our home record as well.

this is the crazy home league unbeaten streak

Longest unbeaten league home run

121 - Real Madrid (1957–65)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Vesper said:

this is the crazy home league unbeaten streak

Longest unbeaten league home run

121 - Real Madrid (1957–65)

 

I'm still annoyed Liverpool beat ours!! Everton came close season before but nope they did!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

I'm still annoyed Liverpool beat ours!! Everton came close season before but nope they did!

they have not beaten it

they are at 53

our record is 86

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vesper said:

they have not beaten it

they are at 53

our record is 86

No mean they're the ones who ended it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vesper said:

they have not beaten it

they are at 53

our record is 86

they broke it tho, this is maybe what she means. they beat us in 2008 in that horrible scolari time to end the record

Laylabelle and Vesper like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Magic Lamps said:

they broke it tho, this is maybe what she means. they beat us in 2008 in that horrible scolari time to end the record

Yaaa that's what meant. They ended our fun run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Yaaa that's what meant. They ended our fun run.

ahh oki, sorry 

I misunderstood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.