test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

22 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Unlikely. We waited from February to December. What makes you think they will get it earlier?

42 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

I agree but PSG slimed their way out and so will City. They won't get the two year ban and the fine it will be reduced I'm 100% positive in that.

Good point but they cant allow that to happen, im sure most Clubs would be in uproar. You fucked the system to the max, now you pay the price. The 30m fine is a laugh though, I mean WTF.

I hope CAS dont fuck up, let them serve them 2 years. Should teach them cunts a lesson. Didnt Pep say the other day that his success would not be possible without the money spent? Funny he mentiones that now.

What is a good result for us in Wolves:Leicester game? We can still catch Leicester I guess. 

43 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

I don't know what will happen in the end but it makes me happy at the moment. They will spend months in uncertainty, I like that.

United will be singing non stop songs about it on Monday. It's definitely going to derail them even if it's just for the short term. Pep's pressers will be be one word yes and no answers like Avram Grant in 2008, the players will refuse to answer questions and Sterling will get a tattoo of a gun pointing at the UEFA symbol :)

Vesper, 11Drogba and NikkiCFC like this

If they dont get in the CL next season because of this and we somehow fuck it up, serious questions will have to be asked. Even with the whole FL we are underdogs for top 4 finish comment because before that we looked reasonably secure before we dropped silly points in silly games. Thats the harsh reality. Because I would think that it means 1st, 3rd, 4th and 5th would then get the CL spots it City dont get it, right? 

Laylabelle likes this

6 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Do City still get to play in this season's CL?

Ya its the next two seasons..if does end up being that.

Tomo likes this