• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

3 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Have a horrible feeling this be Liverpools year. Especially after not winning it last year they'll want it more blahhh. 

It is going to ber very2 difficult to unseat city. They probably will score close 100 points again this season. They just make epl look so easy

18 minutes ago, communicate said:

I honestly don't enjoy city vs anybody beside top 6. It is just so boring. They conceded almost nothing, control 80% of the game, created tap in chances. 

Shots on target: Bournemouth 7:4 City 

Goals: 1:3

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Don't get me wrong, Sterling is a great player these days. But I swear it seems like 90% of his goals are from inside the 6 yard box. 

Not only him, 90% of City goals look the same. 

17 minutes ago, communicate said:

It is going to ber very2 difficult to unseat city. They probably will score close 100 points again this season. They just make epl look so easy

they are a machine

all they have to prove at this point is the CL (which leads to them walking through the Super Cup and the FIFA World Club Championship)

This year is probably their best shot at the CL, as their main threats (other than the biggest one, the dippers) are in a bit of states of unsettlement and congealing as cohesive units

Real are a hot mess atm

Barca do not have Messi due to injury and it is crazy how important he still is to them

Juve, well Sarri, roflaooooo, but even with him, they still have CR7, so anything is possible (this may be his last or 2nd to last great year, even he cannot defeat father time)

Bayern, I am still not sold on them, atm they have the talent, that is for sure, but they just seem to lack that swagger they had for decades

PSG are eternal bottlers and may lose Neymar

then my other two top teams in trms of the CL seeding:

Atletico Madrid could cause them problems

and obviously Victimpool

I would be shocked if one of those 8 were not CL champions thsi year, unless Poch truly pulls off the miracle of the century, or Carlo Ancelotti somehow wins his record-breaking 4th CL (and with 3 different teams) and pulls Napoli through

near zero percent chance that a team not listed wins, maybe 1 in 2000 odds

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

they are a machine

all they have to prove at this point is the CL (which leads to them walking through the Super Cup and the FIFA World Club Championship)

This year is probably their best shot at the CL, as their main threats (other than the biggest one, the dippers) are in a bit of states of unsettlement and congealing as cohesive units

Real are a hot mess atm

Barca do not have Messi due to injury and it is crazy how important he still is to them

Juve, well Sarri, roflaooooo, but even with him, they still have CR7, so anything is possible (this may be his last or 2nd to last great year, even he cannot defeat father time)

Bayern, I am still not sold on them, atm they have the talent, that is for sure, but they just seem to lack that swagger they had for decades

and obviously Victimpool

I would be shocked if one of those 8 were not CL champions thsi year, unless Poch truly pulls off the miracle of the century, or Carlo Ancelotti somehow wins his record-breaking 4th CL (and with 3 different teams) and pulls Napoli through

Us :-P.. Against all the odds up we pop! 

Having a class manager with a squad stacked with utter quality to the bone will yield results. I hate what city have done, its utter curroption but I rather them than pool, thats a no go everytime for me. And so far var have only helped pool, if it continues then pool lifts the title.

6 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Us :-P.. Against all the odds up we pop! 

Yes, left that out

we can but dream

if Lamps pulled that off it would be similar to that Leicester EPL title, maybe a wee bit less an upset

only shot there would be a ban overturn for January and buy £300m worth of upgrades, none of which is going to happen

but I will not give up hoping we can do it!!!

KTBFFH

49 minutes ago, Vesper said:

they are a machine

Real are a hot mess atm

and obviously Victimpool

Yeah, they are favourites on paper but last three seasons they got knocked out by weaker teams like Monaco, Liverpool 17-18 and Tottenham. 

As someone who despises Spurs it has to be said the old white fart lane had a good atmosphere give them they're due they got behind the team especially pre Poch when they were average at best.

I've just watched the last 30 minutes or so and I haven't heard the yids sing once. This is the problem when teams become successful the fans sit back and expect them to trash the opponents it's happened at all the top clubs none of them have good atmospheres apart from local derbies and top six clashes. White Hart Lane is just another corporate wankhole where the average fan is priced out,

I can't see the bridge getting redeveloped far to many obstacles to hurdle but if it does the atmosphere is bad now it won't improve unless tickets are reasonably priced.

The problem is I think they feel tickets are reasonably priced as they get freezer every year. Where in reality they're so expensive! Cup games aren't to bad but League and Champions league games. 

Went to every round of Europa at home last year but won't be doing that this year. After the groups it's about 50/60 odd a ticket! 

And I don't see even if we do get a bigger place they'll lower them that much. If people are willing to pay take wherever can get. 

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Yes, left that out

we can but dream

if Lamps pulled that off it would be similar to that Leicester EPL title, maybe a wee bit less an upset

only shot there would be a ban overturn for January and buy £300m worth of upgrades, none of which is going to happen

but I will not give up hoping we can do it!!!

KTBFFH

Tbh I would say is winning the CL when we did is one of the biggest miracles in sport, truly written.

There's no logical way it can explained, even with Leicester you can point to Kante, Mahrez and Vardy in the form of their lives and just broken to world class level (Kante) or borderline (the latter two).

With us we didn't have a single world class player. The old guard were long past their best , Luiz, Danny and Mata were good but flawed, the rest of the squad was awful, Di Matteo was in charge (I love him but he's not a great manager), absolute madness!