test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

This is why I laugh when people say top four is done after dropped points.

For all our flaws six points clear of teams incapable of putting any real momentum together isn't to be sniffed at.

4 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Look at the fucking state of this United side and crowd.

Rio Ferdinand just said he is embarrassed to be associated with them atm

WOW

Atomiswave likes this

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don't think Wolves will be able to cope on two fronts if they go far into the Europa League. They have a small squad. 

If so a Wolves win just don't let United win, I think we can get Sancho even with Europa League but if United get that CL spot while we don't we're fucked.

For all our flaws six points clear of teams incapable of putting any real momentum together isn't to be sniffed at.
One side will kick on eventually and it won't be us with a CF signing at the very least.
Atomiswave likes this

Just now, Nicco said:

If so a Wolves win just don't let United win, I think we can get Sancho even with Europa League but if United get that CL spot we're fucked.

Even IF United get CL, I don't think they will get Sancho if we go after him. The Chelsea factor might be too strong to resist for Sancho.

Nicco and Johnnyeye like this

We're all as bad as each other. The gap between 1st and 4th is huge..even 1st and 2nd.

See what happens. We have such a lethal run..one against United. Saying that Newcastle looked like a win so hard to predict

Just now, LAM09 said:
2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

One side will kick on eventually and it won't be us with a CF signing at the very least.

It might be beneficial if we get out of the CL early (not that we'll beat Bayern over two legs anyway). 

4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
6 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Which one is capable of doing so?

It might be beneficial if we get out of the CL early (not that we'll beat Bayern over two legs anyway). 

I personally think the tie isn't a foregone conclusion. They can be got at, but more will depend on what state we're in when it comes around.

Spurs tbh. If William Jose can fill Kane's void temporarily, what's stopping them?

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Spurs tbh. If William Jose can fill Kane's void temporarily, what's stopping them?

Not a chance, they've had Kane himself for the duration of 2019 and been in midtable form.

Their current team should be in the dictionary next to the word stagnation.

Vesper likes this

5 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Only 10 points between us in fourth and the Geordies in 14th utter dross in the PL bar the top two no getting away from it.

worst Manure start in 30 years and yet we are only 6 points up on them, lolol

Atomiswave likes this

Spurs now level with Man U. We also have them to play.

Just the gaps! 24 points between 1st and 4th..probably 27 tomorrow. 8 between 4th and 3rd  and 11 with 2and and 4th..then liverpool flying away.

On 24/04/2019 at 6:01 PM, Vesper said:

if Mo is even remotely backed, he is still world class

LOL

Found this one saved on my reply box.

Nicco likes this

3 minutes ago, ZaynChelsea said:

One of the weakest Premier Leagues ever.

I disagree. It was similar last season and PL had CL finalists and EL finalists. Have you ever thought that all PL teams are top quality!

If Wolves win tomorrow they will leapfrog us. They are the 4th best team in the league.

Not a chance, they've had Kane himself for the duration of 2019 and been in midtable form.
Their current team should be in the dictionary next to the word stagnation.
So by your reckoning, we can continue to stumble and fourth will remain ours?

5 minutes ago, ZaynChelsea said:

One of the weakest Premier Leagues ever.

Best PL ever. Years ago Arsenal could finish inside top 4 playing the same shit football they are producing this season.