• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

Man United play young players. OGS get praised to the heavens.

Chelsea play young players. Lampard get criticized for not using experienced players.

:rant:

welcome to anti West End London national media bias

everyone hates the posh part of town, save for us who are from there and love our local footie team

it is always an easy out to kick around the Blues and the West End

the chavs in their council tenant flat ratholes eat it up out in the hinterlands

I get that shite even here in Sweden when I run into fellow Brits, and half the time they screw up their face when I say I am from South Kensington, and my wife gets it too, as she is from Marylebone and Belsize Park (not West End, obviously, but still posh)

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

welcome to anti West End London national media bias

everyone hates the posh part of town, save for us who are from there and love our local footie team

it is always an easy out to kick around the Blues and the West End

the chavs in their council tenant flat ratholes eat it up out in the hinterlands

I get that shite even here in Sweden when I run into fellow Brits, and half the time they screw up their face when I say I am from South Kensington, and my wife gets it too, as she is from Marylebone and Belsize Park (not West End, obviously, but still posh)

Only difference between them and us is they have picked up results while we haven't. And not to forget, it was bloody Mourinho who started this stupid talk in the first place last week.

Just now, Jason said:

Only difference between them and us is they have picked up results while we haven't. And of course, Mourinho also added fuel to the fire with his silly comments last week. 

Mo is a classic shit stirrer

I ignore him when he talks bollocks

Just now, Jason said:

Absolutely but the problem is, he is Mourinho. Anything he says is gonna have journalists and pundits spin his words to suit their agenda. 

only real opinions that truly matter are the players and above all else, Roman's

30 minutes ago, Jason said:

Man United play young players. OGS gets praised to the heavens.

Chelsea play young players. Lampard gets criticized for not using experienced players.

:rant:

And yet I read on Red Cafe United fans wondering why are media so soft on Lampard and Chelsea... 

So even with var they are still doing their best to favour their selected darlings huh........Theres was not a shadow of a pen and yet var thought it correct to Award one? When will people wake and see the shit stinks? When the fuck is it not a theory anymore ffs. Its clear as day there are puppeteers controling the puppets ( refs ). VAr will never ever Work in epl.....they will get rid sooner than you think. They will make fans chant fuck var at every match until its thrown to the wind.

our commentator was sure that the ball here hit mctominay's hand, not to mention Taylor cunt didn't stop the game due to possible head injury.

no slow motion replay with better camera zoom angle was shown, no VAR check. so you see they do indeed pick and choose. Its selective, its as they see fit= bent

dfghj.gifgjhjkk.gif

15 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

our commentator was sure that the ball here hit mctominay's hand, not to mention Taylor cunt didn't stop the game due to possible head injury.

no slow motion replay with better camera zoom angle was shown, no VAR check. so you see they do indeed pick and choose. Its selective, its as they see fit= bent

dfghj.gifgjhjkk.gif

as usual, shivved in the arse again buy a cunt ref

Wesley was a monster tonight

superb hold-up play and scored the first goal

he looks strong as a bull

deffo the best performance I have seen from the big 5 new EPL strikers

Wesley, Moise Kean, Cutrone, Haller, and Joelinton (who has looked 2nd best so far)