test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

lol, if I was a 48 year old white Irish ex footie player I would be Roy Keane

he is such a argy-bargy driven nasty cunt, and almost always correct with his venom lololol

If Liverpool go on to win here as expected it makes yesterday even more maddening when you consider Rashford will be out for a while for United. We could really separated ourselves from the chasing pack. He's their only real source of goals.

This dreadful United side can still catch us up over the next couple of weeks now becasue we're so damned inconsistent. <_<

Laylabelle, Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

lol, if I was a 48 year old white Irish ex footie player I would be Roy Keane

he is such a argy-bargy driven nasty cunt, and almost always correct with his venom lololol

He is venom but more ofthen than not a correct one.

Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

If Liverpool go on to win here as expected it makes yesterday even more maddening when you consider Rashford will be out for a while for United. We could really separated ourselves from the chasing pack. He's their only real source of goals.

This dreadful United side can still catch us up over the next couple of weeks now becasue we're so damned inconsistent. <_<

We are at the ame level more or less, We aint much better at all.....and that says a lot imo.

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

It's truly incredible that one of the richest sports teams in the world are trotting out a midfield like this. Pogba aside its been dreadful for years, too. It's almost criminal from their ownership. 

Thank fuck they're as incompetent as they are. 

Was talking to a friend last night and we came to the conclusion none of the top six teams are particularly well run up top these days. City and Liverpool are where they are because of their managers (especially the latter) and Levy has ruined all his good work by letting the team stagnate.

It's almost comes down to which manager has the best plan, I think even Arsenal could make a title challenging side with the right manager appointment.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

That's it. 5 points isn't much really. 

shoot me now :(:(

I know mate, its not good enough at all by both Clubs. We all used to laugh at arsenal being happy with top 4 finish......we are there now.

9 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

I know mate, its not good enough at all by both Clubs. We all used to laugh at arsenal being happy with top 4 finish......we are there now.

the root of it is the same, an incompetent board underinvesting in the brand, signing and selling the wrong players

Johnnyeye, Atomiswave and Vesper like this

Rashford out for at least 3 months with a double fractured back

Just heard that too. 

He's genuinely their only source for goals. 

Liverpool need to score again. Living very dangerously with these United counters. All it takes is one lapse and this dreadful side can steal something.

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

the root of it is the same, an incompetent board underinvesting in the brand, signing and selling the wrong players

You said it my man......you are only as good as your leaders allows it. If they are incompetent you are in bad shape already.

Damn.....but of course them pool cunts never suffer from bad injuries or long term ones. And someone test these cunts, something does not add up here.

Just now, Vesper said:

If we don't use this then I don't know. United missing two best players in Pogba and Rashford. Spurs the same with Kane and Eriksen leaving. Not to mention we will probably need less than 65 points for fourth place. Everything goes our way.