test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

It really could have been a great weekend. All teams in the chase seem to falter at the same time.

Could've been 3 points below Leicester with a direct match in place, well done Lampard.

2 minutes ago, Nicco said:

Could've been 3 points below Leicester with a direct match in place, well done Lampard.

Not all Frank's fault, a lot to do with players going through the motions, poor transfer windows and lack of fight.

killer1257 likes this

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

If Leicester continue to falter, then that would make things really interesting...

If we can pick up some points when they dont it will be. Got them coming up soon

Let's see what this game brings.. I dont expect Man U to get anything but they're the only lot so far..be so typical if they did

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Liverpool can go 16 points - SIXTEEN - clear at the top if they win today.

With a game in hand...

That's the thing our defence of the title was seen as poor as finished 10th 30 odd behind...City aren't doing that much better. Just somehow in 2nd place despite all that

Just now, Laylabelle said:

With a game in hand...

That's the thing our defence of the title was seen as poor as finished 10th 30 odd behind...City aren't doing that much better. Just somehow in 2nd place despite all that

Someone needs to conduct a drug test on them. 20 wins from 21 games so far is a fucking joke! 

Just now, milan.cech said:

I so hope Leicester start fading because they are blocking one CL spot!

They have West Ham, Chelsea, Wolves and Man City in their next 4 league games. And 4 of their last 5 games are against Arsenal, Sheffield, Spurs and United. 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Someone needs to conduct a drug test on them. 20 wins from 21 games so far is a fucking joke! 

''Manchester United are the only team to have taken points from Liverpool since March last year''

That's a joke as well! 

Atomiswave likes this

Liverpool can go 16 points - SIXTEEN - clear at the top if they win today.
The level of consistency is unreal

presenters already spurting in the studio with a right proper vigorous scouser wankfest

Souness sounded like he was drunk as a priest with a schoolboy on Friday night in the choir room

Atomiswave likes this

the badddddddd part

it is only going to get WORSE as they near clinching

especially if they say unbeaten :(

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

the badddddddd part

it is only going to get WORSE as they near clinching

especially if they say unbeaten :(

Least our game at Anfield just might be us playing for something. This could all be done by March or April way it's going.

If Man U get something here I can see them jumping us. .if they can be consistent after.

Vesper likes this

2 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I know it's good for us but I find it physically impossible for me to support Liverpool in any game :mouthclosed:

I just find them a bit boring. Least with us you dont know what way it'll go. With liverpool it's pretty obvious

Vesper likes this