• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I utterly detest city with their unlimited spending and super shady dealings. But My hate for pool is bigger, forever the darlings of the media and FA, I hope city do them good, plus pool have lost almost all their games so far, fuck'em.

40 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

I utterly detest city with their unlimited spending and super shady dealings. But My hate for pool is bigger, forever the darlings of the media and FA, I hope city do them good, plus pool have lost almost all their games so far, fuck'em.

Shitty have been really quiet the past 2 years

Only 2 real players purchased, Mahrez and Rodri, £50m net spend and £25m net spend.

Granted this window is not over.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Shitty have been really quiet the past 2 years

Only 2 real players purchased, Mahrez and Rodri, £50m net spend and £25m net spend.

Granted this window is not over.

Pep dont need much else, they are stacked lke a bottomless pit, but seems like they will get Cancelo too.

Man what a boring game this, not much tempo at all. Drotmund vs Bayern was much much better.

6 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Bit premature but this City team look very beatable. Don’t look as hungry 

Sadly they are too stacked, and they have pep, they will do well again thats for sure but would love for them to crash and burn......if it doesnt give pool the title that is.

25 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Pep dont need much else, they are stacked lke a bottomless pit, but seems like they will get Cancelo too.

Man what a boring game this, not much tempo at all. Drotmund vs Bayern was much much better.

not really

the back 4 has issues potentially

seeing as I am the resident perfectionist, lol

here is what I do not like in terms of Shitty players

they have only 4 CB's and two are shit

Otamendi, I have called him shit for years, will never change my mind (he almost just blew the game now)

only other CB is the horrific Eliaquim Mangala

IF Mendy is hurt at LB, Oleksandr Zinchenko is not a really class replacement, (Angelino is even worse and I assume they sell him) which is why I am surprised they go for Cancelo (who is a RB) and not a LB (as I do not trust Mendy to stay fit)

Alex Telles would be great for them, and I do understand Cancelo is word class and an huge upgrade from Danilo, but still that LB is an issue for me, as Zinchenko is more of drop off at LB than Dailo is at RB (or very close)

that all said, they may use Walker at CB a lot, in which case Cancelo makes a tonne of sense, that would be my best guess

I am surprised they didnt make a move for a great CB ( Marquinhos, who would be perfect and PSG now have 4 starting level CB's or Ruben Dias or even the best José Giménez, although he would be a crazy hard pull ) and also at least make a play for José Gayà or Telles or even Chilwell or Firpo (who they wanted last yer and went to Barca for only £22m) at LB. I guess Pep has faith in Zinchenko.

they are fine everywhere else

25 minutes ago, Vesper said:

not really

the back 4 has issues potentially

seeing as I am the resident perfectionist, lol

here is what I do not like in terms of Shitty players

they have only 4 CB's and two are shit

Otamendi, I have called him shit for years, will never change my mind (he almost just blew the game now)

only other CB is the horrific Eliaquim Mangala

IF Mendy is hurt at LB, Oleksandr Zinchenko is not a really class replacement, (Angelino is even worse and I assume they sell him) which is why I am surprised they go for Cancelo (who is a RB) and not a LB (as I do not trust Mendy to stay fit)

Alex Telles would be great for them, and I do understand Cancelo is word class and an huge upgrade from Danilo, but still that LB is an issue for me, as Zinchenko is more of drop off at LB than Dailo is at RB (or very close)

that all said, they may use Walker at CB a lot, in which case Cancelo makes a tonne of sense, that would be my best guess

I am surprised they didnt make a move for a great CB ( Marquinhos, who would be perfect and PSG now have 4 starting level CB's or Ruben Dias or even the best José Giménez, although he would be a crazy hard pull ) and also at least make a play for José Gayà or Telles or even Chilwell or Firpo (who they wanted last yer and went to Barca for only £22m) at LB. I guess Pep has faith in Zinchenko.

they are fine everywhere else

The way they play they dont need super elite defenders all over, what they have is good enough as we see. But yes I dont rate Mangala or Otamendi nor Stones for that matter. Look at that defence though, over 300 worth of defenders alone lol I mean what can you say, cheating bastards that they are.

Spurs lost, Inter were very good imo and its more than evident Conte has them set the right way. Inter has been torrid since JM left them, a nobody essentially, but Conte is doing rather good with them already. Im very very looking forward his matches vs Sarii.