The English Football Thread

Steve

13 minutes ago, communicate said:

I think we all know that he is going to be good. Really surprised United or Real did not try to sign him

TBH, the true standout MFer on the pitch in the 2nd half was Sissoko

he looks to be in the best shape of his life and was just an absolute terror with surging runs and pinpoint passes

he absolutely wrecked the Juve MFers

he looked like my most wildly optimistic feverish dreams I had for Bakayoko when we snatched him from Monaco

FML if those two (Ndombele and Sissoko) get up a full EPL season's worth of steam and play like that consistently for Spuds:(

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

On 7/21/2019 at 10:30 PM, Vesper said:

TBH, the true standout MFer on the pitch in the 2nd half was Sissoko

he looks to be in the best shape of his life and was just an absolute terror with surging runs and pinpoint passes

he absolutely wrecked the Juve MFers

he looked like my most wildly optimistic feverish dreams I had for Bakayoko when we snatched him from Monaco

FML if those two (Ndombele and Sissoko) get up a full EPL season's worth of steam and play like that consistently for Spuds:(

Not big fan of Sissoko but if Spurs sign 2 fb. They are pretty much up there with city and pool. 

Kane

Son - Ali - lucas/eriksen 

Wanyama/wink/Sissoko - ndombele 

Lb - alderweied - Sanchez - rb

That is one really nice team. 

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

When the fuck will Poch just fuck off already....without him they lose so much, just fuck off already will your.

My biggest fear is Levy sells to a multi-billionaire who will splash the cash at Shitty/Manure/PSG levels.

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

My biggest fear is Levy sells to a multi-billionaire who will splash the cash at Shitty/Manure/PSG levels.

Levy would rather die than sell....so no fear there imo. But still a half scary pircture huh. Lets hope VAR stops the obvious BS with certain teams, thats a start. Problem is even with VAR they have fucked us over big time. Anyway fuck spurs and their cuntish bully tactics.

UTD have won all their games so far havent they? Just beat spurs 2-1 too.......I know its pre-season but they look good, very fast and the manager like Lamps have a few youngsters he can count on. That old Trafford game gonna be tough....if the refs can do their shit and be fair then we have a chance.

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

They won, and even beat City, their preseason friendlies last year as well. 

Yeah I see what you mean........a win there would be such a good start and a big fuck you, over at redcafe they have us at 8th at best, entitled fuckers.

On 7/25/2019 at 11:17 PM, Atomiswave said:

UTD have won all their games so far havent they? Just beat spurs 2-1 too.......I know its pre-season but they look good, very fast and the manager like Lamps have a few youngsters he can count on. That old Trafford game gonna be tough....if the refs can do their shit and be fair then we have a chance.

Pre season result mean nothing. 

For a new/a bit new manager like Ole, it is a time for him to develop what he want his team to play. 

For team like city, pool, spurs, it is purely for experiment, fitness purpose and try new player. 

10 hours ago, communicate said:

Oops, just saw that RM lose to atletico 5-0 at half time. That means something, that a bit embarrassing even for friendly 

Yeah for this match it def counts  a little bit mate.....fuck RM.

With the signing of Nicolas pepe, Arsenal Frontline looks fantastic. Their midfield is ok but with auba laca pepe Frontline, your midfield doesn't need to be brilliant. If bellerin is back and they got a good lb, they should be much better next season 

9 hours ago, communicate said:

With the signing of Nicolas pepe, Arsenal Frontline looks fantastic. Their midfield is ok but with auba laca pepe Frontline, your midfield doesn't need to be brilliant. If bellerin is back and they got a good lb, they should be much better next season 

they are absolute shit here (with Bellerin still injured, NONE listed are good enough)

most imbalanced top 25 team on the planet atm,

Lyon was, but they added a superb young CB in Joachim Andersen (and are still shopping for another), and also a decent Ferland Mendy replacement at LB in Youssouf Koné, plus they lost 2 massive MFers in Fekir and especially the monster (I so dread facing him at Spuds) in Tanguy Ndombélé so are a bit depleted up front (still massively dangerous and the did also get Thiago Mendes to replace Ndombélé, plus a potential star in a 21 yo Brasilian CMF from Flamengo in Jean Lucas)

6eb3c3cba1d3de26ef11e9e2d23ed11d.png

efcebfefaae0a7eff1c81b728d532fd2.png (can play RB, but makes mistakes there far too often)