test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Brighton saving our Top 4 from Wolves...

Wolves were never in the race to being with, I have no doubts they can't keep this up for the entire season.

Vesper likes this

Just now, Nicco said:

Wolves were never in the race to being with, I have no doubts they can't keep this up for the entire season.

Did you really take that 100% seriously? :philjones

Vesper and Nicco like this

Just now, Nicco said:

Wolves were never in the race to being with, I have no doubts the can't keep this up for the entire season.

the two teams I dread now are the same two I always dread

Manure and Spuds :(

Just now, Jason said:

Did you really take that 100% seriously? :philjones

I saw quite a few comments lately about Wolves so I assumed people are concerned about them in the race, don't judge me :ph34r:

Vesper likes this

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

the two teams I dread now are the same two I always dread

Manure and Spuds :(

Unfortunately we could've been 11 points above them now, I have zero faith in Lampard getting anything from the match against Tottenham coming up, maybe against Arsenal.

Vesper likes this

1 minute ago, Nicco said:

I saw quite a few comments lately about Wolves so I assumed people are concerned about them in the race, don't judge me :ph34r:

they have a chance

just need an upgrade or two defensively

but they are dangerous as hell

Unfortunately we could've been 11 points above them now, I have zero faith in Lampard getting anything from the match against Tottenham coming up.

Wouldn't be ironic if Lampard's first big 6 win comes against Mourinho? :lol: 

Anyway, hope Wolves do something useful against Spurs next weekend. We need our 9-point lead over them again!

Nicco and Laylabelle like this

Unfortunately we could've been 11 points above them now, I have zero faith in Lampard getting anything from the match against Tottenham coming up.

the Lille game and the spuds game are two of the biggest games of the year

one can knock us out of the CL

and if we go down v spuds and also fuckup in the EPL game before it or after

our top 4 chances are then set on a course where they can become in dire straights going forward

Nicco likes this

Did the news coverage of the incident at our place blank out all the faces in the crowd? My recollection was that it didn't. This time the entire crowd's faces were concealed by the BbC. On MotD the guy making the monkey gesture was concealed.

Vesper likes this

16 hours ago, Jason said:

Wouldn't be ironic if Lampard's first big 6 win comes against Mourinho? :lol: 

Anyway, hope Wolves do something useful against Spurs next weekend. We need our 9-point lead over them again!

Bloody hope so. Gotta get that first win done at some point so be lovely. Not hopeful but weird things keep happening 

Vesper likes this