test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

Just now, Vesper said:

and Wolves and Leicester are likely to win tomorrow

It's so annoying.we were comfy. Man were far behind. We've fallen apart when others getting it together. I'd rather we had started shit then doing well and going shit

Vesper likes this

It's so annoying.we were comfy. Man were far behind. We've fallen apart when others getting it together. I'd rather we had started shit then doing well and going shit
We started shit too haha

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Vesper likes this

2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Happened last season too. 

Vesper likes this

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

We started shit too haha

True but then all came together..now suddenly fallen apart. 

Vesper likes this

5 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

They have Martial and Rashford and both are on their day World class

Mourinho appointment woke them up. They want to finish above him apparently.

Vesper and killer1257 like this

Literally just hours ago we were comfortably ahead of United and Spuds. Now this is a nightmare weekend, both have great momentum, and we have tough fixtures ahead.

Vesper and OneMoSalah like this

Just now, Pizy said:

Literally just hours ago we were comfortably ahead of United and Spuds. Now this is a nightmare weekend, both have great momentum, and we have tough fixtures ahead.

Yep suddenly they're 5 behind. In the space of a few games. Boooooo

Vesper likes this

What I don't get is how United are able to raise their game so damn much against all the big teams and yet look utterly hopeless against the poor teams. They often don't have a clue when they have to take the initiative and possession. Their team is also filled with mediocre players all over the pitch.

And other than Maguire their defense isn't anything special yet they hardly concede goals. Kepa even kept DDG out of the Spain squad all last year it seemed like.

Vesper likes this

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I await the day we beat a top 6 opponent 

According to some we need some luck for that.

Vesper likes this

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

What I don't get is how United are able to raise their game so damn much against all the big teams and yet look utterly hopeless against the poor teams. They often don't have a clue when they have to take the initiative and possession. Their team is also filled with mediocre players all over the pitch.

And other than Maguire their defense isn't anything special yet they hardly concede goals. Kepa even kept DDG out of the Spain squad all last year it seemed like.

Wan-Bissaka has settled in at RB and is back somewhat to beast mode defensively the past few games

2 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

This fucking league is rigged!!! Two penalties not given to City, yet soft contact for Utd given :rant:

gotta make sure the Dippers win their first title and Manure qualifies for at least the EL

Atomiswave likes this

The big teams give them space to exploit whilst the smaller teams generally don't.
OneMoSalah and Vesper like this