• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

1 minute ago, communicate said:

Not surprised about  United. In they wonderful spell, Pogba was monster but they actually played poorly in most games but still won. It was unsustainable. 

I was surprised when they appointed him as permanent manager but good for js  if they got Poch with transfer backing they will be monster team in no time 

United falling back to earth, i remember reading comments from United fans when they were having their honeymoon spell, saying they would win Champions League, FA Cup, etc... deluded bunch hehehe

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

de Gea looking like cuntois with the legwork:cig:

I always tought De Gea was overrated, dont get me wrong on his day he looks unbeatable but he's not all that compared with the likes of past greats like Cech, Buffon, Casillas, Neuer, Kahn, Shmeichel, etc

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

I always tought De Gea was overrated, dont get me wrong on his day he looks unbeatable but he's not all that compared with the likes of past greats like Cech, Buffon, Casillas, Neuer, Kahn, Shmeichel, etc

he is streaky as hell

1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

United falling back to earth, i remember reading comments from United fans when they were having their honeymoon spell, saying they would win Champions League, FA Cup, etc... deluded bunch hehehe

Yup, I know it was unsustainable. With Ole, they are happier but not really playing better. In fact in some game I thought they are worse. Against spurs they actually played better when they lose 3-0 under Mou then when they won 1-0. But they won, so you can't argue with them. You can explain how they are just lucky but they won. 

I don't understand with all this so called pundit keep talking about united player are not good enough. This United team is good, they arguably should have finished in top 4 comfortably. 

Yes defensively especially at fb they suspect but offensively I don't understand how they are not good offensively. 

It is difficult to improve from martial, Lukaku, Rashford being supported by pogba.