test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

34,373 posts in this topic

Haha well done Toons.. about the only thing they've done right this season.. they're still one of the most pathetic teams except for likes of Derby who are expected to struggle from the beginning. Would be absolutely hilarious to see them relegated.. they have disgraceful fans.. calling the head for the managers after just a couple of defeats by organising those ridiculous protests etc

Edited by captainmarvel

I know teheheh :)

What goes around comes around.Before Livscum got awarded a pen even though it was outside the box,today they got one against muhahaha!!!!And then to make it even more haahaha Mark Lawrenson on MOTD said it was a pen as it was just inside the box!*faints*

And the third goal.Priceless

And tehehehe 3-1 down and what does he do?Bring on a defender.Woops.

Tehehe love it

Edited by Layla

Saint Stevie looked fucked off when he was substituted. Why will Liverpool never win the league under Beneitez? Because he obviously values the CL over the EPL :) Silly fuck :)

Benitez shot himself in the foot yesterday, what a fool.

It would not surprise me in the slightest if Rafa is coaching a different club next season.

If he doesn't at least have a strong stab at winning the PL then I think he's finished.

I feel like laughing like a madman :rolleyes:

That's blown the title race wide open. City lost as well, so less pressure on us. Next week, if Liverpool beat United and we win at the Emirates - we go top.

My god please please lol.

Wnt laugh till after next Sunday but the fact they only got one goal back in the 90 min...woops.

Never thought Boro would pull it off good on them.Only question is where were those illegal fouls Wenger was yapping on about?Guess he didnt see the fouls Eboue commited bkoody hell 2 red card offenses yet nout

Bring on next sunday!

Edited by Layla