test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

You just know he will. And it wont be too much longer!

I wonder if hes phoned Eden to tell him the news yet?

Zinedine Zidane open to replacing Jose Mourinho as Manchester United manager

Vesper likes this

40 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

chelsea-arsenal-xi-f59c5388ceb3224336a32187699d6526.jpg

I;d still put Eden on the RW and CHO on LW. Take another Gooner of the board. Not even keen on Kos

39 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I;d still put Eden on the RW and CHO on LW. Take another Gooner of the board. Not even keen on Kos

Aubameyang is better than CHO and Lacazette is better than Morata. I tried to clear all arsenal players but they have better goalscorers than us in that area...

1 minute ago, kellzfresh said:

Aubameyang is better than CHO and Lacazette is better than Morata. I tried to clear all arsenal players but they have better goalscorers than us in that area...

I just really dislike Gooners so I may exagerate our players at times!

my best mates a gooner and we have had several  ummm heated debates  over them We just wind each other up for the week before and a couple of days after each game so we dont see each other in that time. Like big old daft kids lol

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I just really dislike Gooners so I may exagerate our players at times!

my best mates a gooner and we have had several  ummm heated debates  over them We just wind each other up for the week before and a couple of days after each game so we dont see each other in that time. Like big old daft kids lol

Fantastic :lol:

I always had good times against my mates during the Drogba days. Conte's reign slowed down a lot of our dominance against them so they are getting louder, I hope Sarri helps to shut them up.

3 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Fantastic :lol:

I always had good times against my mates during the Drogba days. Conte's reign slowed down a lot of our dominance against them so they are getting louder, I hope Sarri helps to shut them up.

Emery is already getting stick from their supporters 1 game in.

Its going to be fun. I dearly hope we play our full 1st team with Kavacic.

kellzfresh likes this

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Laurent Koscielny is out injured until Devember and is old. Ridiculous he is there over AC.

I totally forgot about that. Thats a long time out injured... Christensen/D.luiz takes the slot...

12 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

I totally forgot about that. Thats a long time out injured... Christensen/D.luiz takes the slot...

Oh, I thought that image was from some sports blog, lolol

cool

kellzfresh and Unionjack like this

Am just sitting here having my morning spliff and weekend bacon and egg sarnie with brown sauce when I thought how nice it was to have Soccer AM and Chelsea games back live on telly!.

13 minutes ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

SEEEEEEEAAGUUUUUULLS..SEEEEEEEEAAGUUUUUULLS.

2-0 brighton against Man u..aint only us and Arsenal with dodgy defending..Man U let in 2 to Murray and Duffy in the space of 40 seconds.

SHIT HOT!!!

Just woke up so its a good eye opener!

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

SHIT HOT!!!

Just woke up so its a good eye opener!

15 minutes ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

SEEEEEEEAAGUUUUUULLS..SEEEEEEEEAAGUUUUUULLS.

2-0 brighton against Man u..aint only us and Arsenal with dodgy defending..Man U let in 2 to Murray and Duffy in the space of 40 seconds.

it reminded me of our last season's opener to Burnley :ph34r:

Unionjack likes this

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Ferdinand said on BT Sport yesterday that United are better than us...

not surprised, the bias is strong with that one, just like Mcmanaman for Liverpool