test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

On 6/4/2018 at 5:55 PM, Iggy Doonican said:

Can't get more 70's than post UJ brilliant and thanks for using the word nookie which I haven't heard for about 30 years. You don't hear people using words like the fuzz but even to this day a mate of mine calls prostitutes scrubbers :)

Mrs always told me i was stuck in the 60s n 70s mate Music,clothes,car everything c5060f53c6f88516a033f9e65009b39b.gif

Never called prostitutes scrubbers. They've always been Toms or Brass's. Scrubbers are just the same as slappers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The BBC love in continues with Liverpool. A couple of weeks ago we had a documentary about Dalglish this weekend one about Shankly. Shankly was a man of his time and he sounds ridiculous now this is the man who said '' Football is not a matter of life and death it's more important than that'' of course the media lapped it up as Shankly was to use a football cliché a character. After Hysel and Hillsborough you don't ever hear any Scousers mentioning that quote it's become their Basil Fawlty don't mention the war.

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What’s even worse... Spuds new stadium will be called....Tottenham Hotspur Stadium!

What a generic, boring, lazy name to call your new stadium! Lol!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/07/2018 at 8:01 AM, Unionjack said:

Mrs always told me i was stuck in the 60s n 70s mate Music,clothes,car everything c5060f53c6f88516a033f9e65009b39b.gif

Never called prostitutes scrubbers. They've always been Toms or Brass's. Scrubbers are just the same as slappers.

go real old skool

Covent Garden nuns :D

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Mana said:

What’s even worse... Spuds new stadium will be called....Tottenham Hotspur Stadium!

What a generic, boring, lazy name to call your new stadium! Lol!

 

my naughty ex neighbour dubbed it The Kibbutz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obviously. They hate us because they were jealous.

We used to have a bigger gap before. Now it has massively decreased.

Guess it's because we are no longer a threat to these teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Mana said:

Obviously. They hate us because they were jealous.

We used to have a bigger gap before. Now it has massively decreased.

Guess it's because we are no longer a threat to these teams.

They hate us cause we keep reminding them they're a bunch of wankers! And we are STILL the PRIDE OF LONDON no matter how big a gap it is!!

Johnnyeye and Mana like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rafa Benitez launches stunning tirade at transfer business after 4-0 pre-season loss to Braga

https://www.foxsports.com.au/football/premier-league/rafa-benitez-launches-stunning-tirade-at-transfer-business-after-40-preseason-loss-to-braga/news-story/f31e43eb59059cf0f8ed90b53704d159

 

RAFA Benitez has launched an extraordinary rant at club chiefs after watching his side crash to a 4-0 horror defeat against Braga.
The Spaniard didn’t hold back over Newcastle’s failure to deliver in the transfer window and admitted the club is a shambles off the pitch.

Goals from Ricardo Horta, Joao Novais, Fransergio and Dyego Sousa ensured Benitez returned to the North East in a foul mood as he prepares to face Tottenham at home on August 11.

After the contest, the frustrated boss fumed: “Things are not going well off the pitch.”

 

snip

Fulham Broadway and Unionjack like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I see Stan Kroenke has taken over the rest of that north London club

That's consigned them to 100% commercialisation, and there is nothing on their horizon but infinite mediocrity, the same state of all Kroenkes franchises -but as long as he makes a profit...he doesn't give a fuck. Adios Arsenal.

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

That's consigned them to 100% commercialisation, and there is nothing on their horizon but infinite mediocrity, the same state of all Kroenkes franchises -but as long as he makes a profit...he doesn't give a fuck. Adios Arsenal.

Thought Rams did OK till the Falcons.

Hes not daft is he. Changed the Rams colors so all their fans had to go buy new shirts, Would make a fortune from it.

Fulham Broadway likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

 

My best mates a gooner and he told me last night we have a fuckin amazing CM. Nobody to score goals but our CM was the bollox.

I had to agree with him

kellzfresh likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

My best mates a gooner and he told me last night we have a fuckin amazing CM. Nobody to score goals but our CM was the bollox.

I had to agree with him

Our midfield is potentially world class. In a months time, they will be 80% adapted to Sarrismo and trust me it would be something of beauty. 

We need this caliber of midfield to become a dominant force in Europe again, people forget that it was when we had the likes of Lampard, Essien, Ballack, and Deco in midfield that we were consistently entering champions league semifinals. Midfield is crucial for years of dominance

11Drogba and Unionjack like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.