• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Putting aside how disappointing their League campaigns have been, this season could end up with Utd, City, Liverpool and Arsenal all winning silverware (ok, I'm counting the Charity Shield  ).

To think this squad didn't even come close to looking like they'd win a Cup is shocking.

As for those Hull fans last night getting in the faces of the Derby players at the final whistle, you fucking arseholes. One supporter was a 50 year old bloke getting in the face of the Derby gaffer....Celebrate with each other and your team but quit doing shit stuff like this because you just make yourself look fucking stupid and idiotic.

On 5/15/2016 at 6:56 PM, Madmax said:

I can see what you're saying and as good a season as it was for them, they still managed fewer points than in AVB's season there.

Will be interesting to see what they get up to next year with the UCL football and its distractions.

Mehh, I don't  like comparing points totals. Especially considering 15/16's wacky season.

When looking at the quality of their play and their involvement in the title race, this is the best I've seen 'em. Of course they faltered at the end.

Yup, more pressure next year. It will be interesting to see how they do on the market and what kind of talent they can attract.

Aston Villa confirm sale of club to Chinese consortium Recon Group, with new owners targeting immediate Premier League return

• Steve Hollis held talks with a Chinese consortium over sale of club
  • The Villa chairman has also received interest from the UK and America
  • Roberto Di Matteo and Nigel Pearson have been linked with Villa vacancy 

By LAURIE WHITWELL FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 03:19 EST, 19 May 2016 UPDATED: 05:31 EST, 19 May 2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3597108/Aston-Villa-chief-Steve-Hollis-closing-75m-sale-club-Chinese-consortium.html

Aston Villa is finally under new ownership after Randy Lerner agreed to sell the club to a company led by Chinese billionaire Dr Tony Xia for a knockdown price of £60million.

Xia, the owner of multinational conglomerate Recon Group, immediately vowed to restore Villa’s Premier League status and also made the bold claim to take the club back into Europe.

The appointment of a new manager is imminent with Roberto Di Matteo the leading candidate having been sounded out by Chinese intermediaries. Previous frontrunner Nigel Pearson, who met with Villa chairman Steve Hollis, is thought to have slipped in the reckoning due to the takeover. 

Just got back home from watching Leicester's title parade in downtown Bangkok 30 minutes ago, so many people here in Thailand suddenly a fan of theirs. [emoji38]

Got a shirt from Kasper Schmeichel but some cunt stole it from me haha.

25 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: "Manchester United wanted my services and l told them l don't play on Thursdays."

Surely that quote has been fabricated haha? I think Ibra would play for us or Utd or any other non CL team if the money was right.