test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

26 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Mane showing our right wingers how to be daring and make attacking impact on the game 

Moses can do that.

16 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Moses can do that.

I hope so. You can't play attacking football without dribblers and attacking fullbacks. Hopefully we learn this fact 

I'm no longer watching this match, it's so boring for me. 

Reminds me of Chelsea of last season with Mourinho. 

That being said I still expect United to win, but best waste my time watching a movie then this boring match. 

bethos1, Adnane and kellzfresh like this

23 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I'm no longer watching this match, it's so boring for me. 

Reminds me of Chelsea of last season with Mourinho. 

That being said I still expect United to win, but best waste my time watching a movie then this boring match. 

You can clearly see how everyone is playing according to how they feel like. No patterns, no practiced moves just random movement from their attackers. Even martial has become rubbish. 

Compared to our off the ball movement and patterns against Burnley and Bristol (first half) we're already showing much more chemistry. If we get a centerback and leftback we could easily finish above them if hazard maintains  his 14/15 season form.  

With all these supposed superstars they have bought, Utd certainly made hard work against the mighty Hull. 

Adnane likes this

9 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

Grew stronger and stronger, deserved!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

I'm sorry I love Jose for what he has done for Chelsea but we have got Conte now who has made a difference already. We have to mind our own business and love this guy. Jose is a past.

kellzfresh likes this

23 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

You can clearly see how everyone is playing according to how they feel like. No patterns, no practiced moves just random movement from their attackers. Even martial has become rubbish. 

Compared to our off the ball movement and patterns against Burnley and Bristol (first half) we're already showing much more chemistry. If we get a centerback and leftback we could easily finish above them if hazard maintains  his 14/15 season form.  

Thats the problem can go either way. Still won 3 out of 3 despite playing poor so either carrying on playing poor and results stop coming or start to gel and volia...

Grrrrrr!!!! Hey ho we're top :D

kellzfresh likes this

45 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

Grew stronger and stronger, deserved!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

A bit like the resentment CHELSEA fans have for you on this forum son.

Peace. and HopmanJaak like this