test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

45 minutes ago, Mana said:

You guys don't realise how much Chelsea are involved in this title race between Spuds and Leicester.

Huh? Everyone on this forum has been talking about this for weeks/months.

Demichelis in midfield, Pellers doesn't give a fuck.

Citizens are calling for his head, scenes, lads, scenes!

?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Mané - BEAST!

Shit, maybe we should move Willian to the middle and get this guy for our right side. Defenses can't live with him!

Pellegrini obviously putting everything into Wednesday night. It doesn't matter to him whether City get top 4. He's all in for the Champions League.

A good few years back I was sat with my dad in the West Stand Lower when Ranieri managed us. The media was all over who was replacing him, but I remember the outpouring of support and praise from the home fans that day, singing his name, the atmosphere was electric. Now, he's going to get a Guard of Honour at the Bridge as a champion. It's going to be special.

Fernando likes this

Fucking love the Leicester party on Skysports...

such a high team spirit, unbelievable!

All of their players are together.

Vardy party ?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Spuds definitely don't deserve the title after what they did tonight. Disgusting, childish, sickening thugs they are. Hate Spuds more than ever after tonight.

Glad we put the dagger in their hearts.

RoyalBlues, Sivori and Melanicus like this

Guard of honour at Stamford Bridge and Ranieri should have given the moment to say a few words before or after the match. Fans singing his name and that will be one perfect day, whatever the result is.

Essien19 and Mana like this

I never doubt Leicester after my previous post.

It was fitting actually to deny Spurs the title after the horrible season we had and iI'm so happy about that.

When Eden scored I was a 100% sure it was over.

Get the fuck in!

Ranieri will get his deserved guard of honor. I think Roman will congratulated him too even though he said Ranieri would never won the league years ago.

Great great job, Claudio! Salute!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoyalBlues likes this