• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

YESSS Yaya Toure in pain! (insert evil laugh here)

Yeah I want some teams to lose, like City, Liverpool, Arsenal and United.

But to wish a player get injured and enjoy that is not something that seems cool to me.

It's not fair play.

And I don't want to win like that!

I genuinely do not care what happens in this game. Liverpool will not be finishing above us (i can honestly see them ending below Fulham or maybe even Swansea) and we won't make up a 25 points gap on City in one season.

The teams we need to drop points (Arsenal and Spurs) have twice.

Yeah I want some teams to lose, like City, Liverpool, Arsenal and United.

But to wish a player get injured and enjoy that is not something that seems cool to me.

It's not fair play.

And I don't want to win like that!

I follow the same rule really, with the exception of Yaya Toure, Suarez and Bellamy. It's not about us winning or them dropping points, I just have a need to see them SUFFER!

See, this is how hard it's going to be for City to drop points this season, even when they look defeated, things go their way. Liverpool have handed this to them, unbelievable..

atleast its a draw. unless they score in the next 2 mins. as much as we could hope for i guess

I genuinely do not care what happens in this game. Liverpool will not be finishing above us (i can honestly see them ending below Fulham or maybe even Swansea) and we won't make up a 25 points gap on City in one season.

Oh fuck off, I don't want Mourinho's back to back titles to become worthless and lose all value, because that's what will happen if City equal it. Any team can splash the cash and win back to back titles, Jose' wasn't special etc, this City team don't deserve that, they don't deserve an equal place in history on face value.

Its not like we have to make up 25 points, they can easily finish with less points than last year.

If we don't sustain any major injuries, and keep it up during the December period where we usually do bad I don't see why we can challenge for the tittle?

Oh fuck off, I don't want Mourinho's back to back titles to become worthless and lose all value, because that's what will happen if City equal it. Any team can splash the cash and win back to back titles, Jose' wasn't special etc, this City team don't deserve that, they don't deserve an equal place in history on face value.

We can worry about that later. Chelsea need to get back in the top 4 this season and our main threat's to that happening have 3 points between them currently.