test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

44,137 posts in this topic

French commentators talked about the fact that there is no striker on Liverpool's bench, but it's the same for Arsenal.

Both have 2 strikers, both in the starting 11 and one playing on the side.

One single problem and they can be in deep troubles

Hmmm the Mail choose the right time to print the article singing Gerrards praises....and going on how he changed his mind blahhh..we know!Hardly gana admit he was tempted and regrets it or anything intresting like that....

Suarez is a fucking joke, pure top class clown! Hurting opponents deliberately, cheating, diving, acting, bitching...he's done it all!

Yep suarez is definately a knobhead.

Downing on...intresting

Suarez aint exactly doing himself any favours or making himself any more likeable...go down easily like that and no doubt sod all be given when there is a real call for a penatly.

What the fuck, when did Diaby turn to Yaya Toure jnr? impressive performance tbf.

Is it cause he's talk skinny and black? :Goober:

Seriously, I agree. Great penetration from the deep midfield

Sheva. likes this

Seeing Liverpool losing and bottom of the Premier League puts a smile on my face, but I hate it when Arsenal win, because all their fans turn big headed when they do! "Oh we're gunna dominate everyone and win the league" when all they've done really, is beat a weak, mediocre Liverpool side!

Suarez is a diving cheating twat by the way!

... also, again ... apologies for being sooooo inactive on this forum of late!

It's funny that liverpool looks really2 impressive in the midfield, allen and sterling looks impressive but with suarez up top they are not going to win plenty of games

Liverpool will play a good, short passing and pressing game. They can play good football. However they are super light up front. Even lighter than us. Suarez won't get you a ton of goals. He's more of a support striker.

I don't know where their goals will come from. Added to that, their squad is paper thin. Their bench was probably the best they could put out and it was pathetic. Compare it to ours (Oscar, Moses/Marin, Sturridge, Luiz/Cahill, Azpilicueta, Meireles, Hilario) and you feel a tiny bit sorry for those scum. Get an injury or two and they are screwed. They could always recall Carroll but an injury to their midfield or defence and they'd be struggling.

Arsenal seem solid. Giroud however seems he's a safe bet to be the worst signing of the season. Appears really average. Cazorla seems like what Mata was before being burnt out/overplayed/tired. Top 4 will be mighty competitive and us just staying in the top 4 will be pretty difficult let alone a title challenge.

I do however feel we have a better squad than the others. It's only our defence/defensive midfield area that's worrying. I think if we switched to 4-3-3 it would go a long way to improving those areas.