• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

So you rather Liverpool win it?

Get the hell out of here.

I take Arsenal winning it then having a wankfest over Gerrard leaving with a trophy.

Late reply here, but yes I'd rather have seen Liverpool (a side who will be absolutely no threat to us any time soon) win it than having Arsenal win back to back FA Cups and seeing them getting used to winning competitions.

There would be a wankfest regardless. A Rodgers/Gerrard wankfest or a Wenger/"Arsenal are back!" wankfest.

Liverpool are going nowhere. Arsenal will probably be our biggest threat next season.

Arsenal are also my most hated club. I don't want them getting any joy at all.

Late reply here, but yes I'd rather have seen Liverpool (a side who will be absolutely no threat to us any time soon) win it than having Arsenal win back to back FA Cups and seeing them getting used to winning competitions.

There would be a wankfest regardless. A Rodgers/Gerrard wankfest or a Wenger/"Arsenal are back!" wankfest.

Liverpool are going nowhere. Arsenal will probably be our biggest threat next season.

Nope still rather have Arsenal over Liverpool.

Nope still rather have Arsenal over Liverpool.

I would rather had Reading win over those two. I will be happy if Villa win it, especially if Guzan starts in the final. Here in the States Guzan would become a National Hero. lpuke & le arse can kick rocks all day everyday IMHO.

I honestly believe United will be our biggest threat next season. Van Gaal seems to have found a system that works well....and assuming he brings in 2-3 quality players in the coming transfer window, they should get better next season!

Arsenal have never felt threatening to me, they don't seem mentally tough with Wenger in charge

I honestly believe United will be our biggest threat next season. Van Gaal seems to have found a system that works well....and assuming he brings in 2-3 quality players in the coming transfer window, they should get better next season!

Arsenal have never felt threatening to me, they don't seem mentally tough with Wenger in charge

It certainly won't be as easy for us next year.

Crucial summer. A few clinical signings like last summer and we'll be favorites going into next season as well.

Well done Villa - I remember defending Tim Sherwoods appointment - sure he has a lot to learn, but he's an honest manager and has started well. At least at Villa he isn't managing a bunch of pretentious wankers like he was at Spuds

I would tip an in-form Villa and Benteke to beat Le Arse :)

SMILES hope you are right

Well done Villa - I remember defending Tim Sherwoods appointment - sure he has a lot to learn, but he's an honest manager and has started well. At least at Villa he isn't managing a bunch of pretentious wankers like he was at Spuds

Couldn't agree more with the highlighted part B)

if you are a betting man, Villa would be a good shout & a chance to make some skrilla there. I am sure they will be a underdog.