test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

Now the Mancs have to shut the up because they lost too against the mighty Bournemouth. :D

Van Gaal looked really angry, imo. Can he survive this season?!

Howe is doing a fantastic job, so many injuries but he grinds out results against Chelsea and United.

I like Bournemouth, hope they can survive in the Premier-League.

I hope WE can survive in the PL

I hope WE can survive in the PL

According to your bio you're an oldie (no hearm meant) and as a granddad your time is fully enganged and maybe you forgot to add this?

:Goober:

It's one thing to believe that Chelsea won't go to the top, justified after the season so far, but relegation is a different case.

You need to chill the fuck out, for god's sake, christmas is knocking on our doors and children can read too, stay positive man.

You know what?!

If we get relegated i double my announced billing and consider nothing from you in return.

How about that?! :readthemessage:

Tomo likes this

I knew manutd will eventually start to pay for the slow turgid football they play. Can't seem to create chances, so when the opponent scores first, they are forced to score so they become a disorganized and scattered team on the pitch.

10 goals in their last 12 games is incredible lol. That's why they've won only 3 matches in that spell, lack of goals.

I knew manutd will eventually start to pay for the slow turgid football they play. Can't seem to create chances, so when the opponent scores first, they are forced to score so they become a disorganized and scattered team on the pitch.

10 goals in their last 12 games is incredible lol. That's why they've won only 3 matches in that spell, lack of goals.

What's more funny is that we have scored and won more games than United in the last 12 matches in all competitions.

Chelsea - 5 wins, 14 goals scored

United - 3 wins, 10 goals scored

kellzfresh likes this

According to your bio you're an oldie (no hearm meant) and as a granddad your time is fully enganged and maybe you forgot to add this?

:Goober:

It's one thing to believe that Chelsea won't go to the top, justified after the season so far, but relegation is a different case.

You need to chill the fuck out, for god's sake, christmas is knocking on our doors and children can read too, stay positive man.

You know what?!

If we get relegated i double my announced billing and consider nothing from you in return.

How about that?! :readthemessage:

how about getting a sense of humour and stop taking yourself so seriously.. and DON't FUCKING SWEAR

Essien19 and KevinAshburner like this

Hahaha how things have changed :P look at it in a postive way...we're not in the drop zone and wont be :D...this time

It's funny until we actually end up in the bottom 3! :P

Took my boy to Sunderland v Watford as Ighalo was playing and we are friends with his wife. Got to the game and the weather was nothing short of awful. Rain was sideways, then sleet started then full on snow, never been so cold in all my life. My boy ended up getting really upset because it was that cold. We got took in reception and all the security at Sunderland took real good care of us. Our tickets arrived from Ighalo and we watched the first half but he couldn't handle how cold it was, so we went off home.

Late last night I got a message off Ighalo saying he had left his shirt for us at reception, what a gesture. Collected it this morning, as you can imagine my boy is buzzing being given a match worn shirt.

I would have Ighalo here in a heartbeat - reminds me of a very raw Drogba!

He would love it here and he has pace to burn.

Hahaha we're 16th

Shameful ain't it

Anybody who thinks we are not in a relegation battle is delusional. We need 3 points on the board ASAP

xPetrCechx likes this