• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Aww come on you guys, I know none of us wanted Liverpool to win, but to laugh at a grown man cry is wrong. They put that hearts in every game all season and it fell apart in 8 minutes. Just cause some one laughs at our captain doesn't mean we should laugh at theirs+ their best player. I never laugh at another teams loss, only cheer my teams win or mildly enjoy against a rival, as i did with this.

he should do it privately. not in front of billions of people :lol: poor little girl, if only you get the better team with better manager, you can bagging goals as many as you like and not have to worry about your team mates nightmare defense

So who you guys think will win manager of the year?

I would give it to Toni Pullis. A manager that Mourinho has taken a thing or two from.... Ahem ahem, Azpi long throws into the box ala Delap! :-D

Top bloke and top manager.

But of course they will give it to Rodgers. :-(

Tony pulis. No doubt about it.

Sky Sources: Man City fined £50m & have Champions League squad restricted to 21 players for next season #SSN

50 millions?

Then how the hell are they going to break even with such big fees?

Maybe it's 5 millions?

Mancherster City fan and former Oasis guitarist Noel Gallagher was quick to taunt Liverpool after their 3-3 draw with Crystal Palace gave his side a huge boost in the title race.

The Reds led by three goals at Selhurst Park but relinquished their lead in a frantic final 15 minutes, leaving Manuel Pellegrini's side trailing the Merseyside club by a point but with two games in hand.

Gallagher voiced his disapproval of Luis Suarez, who was in tears after the dramatic draw shortly after the game.

"It was nice to see Suarez in tears at the end because he is a blatant cheat," Gallagher said to talkSPORT. "It was an endearing image, Gerrard too.

"I can't believe he [suarez] won the Football Writers' Award. They went 3-0 and got caught up in the emotion.

"Nobody wins by six or seven in the Premier League - unless you're playing Tottenham or Arsenal."

lol, Gallagher :D