Battlefield 3

chrismada9

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Got this a while back but have only ventured into online multiplayer - albeit briefly - so could anyone tell me what the campaign mode's like? I know the franchise isn't particularly renowned for its campaign, but I've heard nothing but good things about this game so was wondering whether it's worth playing through the campaign? Bare in mind I do have a lot of games to occupy me currently so I'm not desperate (so to speak) to play through it if it's not that good.

Oh, that plus the fact that I'm still coming to grips with the buttons as I'm a self-confessed CoD player (I know, I'm sorry!)...

Got this a while back but have only ventured into online multiplayer - albeit briefly - so could anyone tell me what the campaign mode's like? I know the franchise isn't particularly renowned for its campaign, but I've heard nothing but good things about this game so was wondering whether it's worth playing through the campaign? Bare in mind I do have a lot of games to occupy me currently so I'm not desperate (so to speak) to play through it if it's not that good.

Oh, that plus the fact that I'm still coming to grips with the buttons as I'm a self-confessed CoD player (I know, I'm sorry!)...

The campaign isn't much better than COD's. It's only about 5-6 hours so it's up to you whether you want to play it. The 'Story' itself isn't great but the missions can be for sure. Great moments in the campaign. I think it's worth it as it showcases the brilliant graphics, gunplay and vehicles. It'll also help you get used to the gunplay which will be Important for the Multiplayer.

Now the Multiplayer is where it is at. This is where BF DESTROYS COD. Brilliant Multiplayer. You can go lone wolf (to an extent) or play more as a Squad. The roles are pretty diverse and strategic. The Vehicles are much more common in the Multiplayer. It is Highly addictive. I've put close to 70 hours into the Multiplayer and that will only increase. No FPS can beat BF's online Multiplayer.

• 7 months later...

BF3 stands for Best FPS 3ver. Great game, teamwork orientated and not like COD - blatant running around, far from realistic and just run around and kill people on small maps.

But only nerdy virgin dudes play it! :halo:

But only nerdy virgin dudes play it! :halo:

Haha, seriously Rmpr? You don't even know the person and start making assumptions? This isn't the first time you start picking for a forum fight. Take it easy and stop showing others your bitter attitude. I know you will answer with one of your top comebacks 'relax, just a joke' but we are strangers to eachother, dont cross the line regarding politeness.

Haha, seriously Rmpr? You don't even know the person and start making assumptions? This isn't the first time you start picking for a forum fight. Take it easy and stop showing others your bitter attitude.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, MATE SHUT UP! :lol:

I am joking, I play it myself...

EDIT: That got me by surprise dude, I was seriously not expecting it from you.