test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chrismada9

Battlefield 3

Started by chrismada9,

44 posts in this topic

Looks very promising. I hope my PC will be able to run it.

I'm playing Battlefield Free to Play at the moment, getting ready for BF3 :eyebrows:

Just at the right moment. Call of Duty is beginning to fade, and developers would have to make something incredible to bring it back to glory and then BF3 appears and blows everyone away :D

64 players in server, better graphic, but i want good hit detection, not like in bad company 2

I've been playing BF:BC2 on PC again over the last week, and it's really got me excited for BF3. Hoping to get a second GPU for HD6870 Crossfire. The game looks incredible and I want this puppy run smooooth. Might even double dip, PC and 360.

Damn game is gonna fry my PC...no way in hell I'll be able to run it on new fancy Frostbite 2 engine with 64 players running around on a huge map...oh well, I can make barbecue while the game is loading...