test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim

Give Us Some Feedback

Started by Jim,

173 posts in this topic

I was gonna post it in the "What do YOU want from TC" thread, but I though it'd be more relevant in here.

Could an Admin change the "My Favourite players are" to "My favourite players are", if at all possible? It's started to annoy me - one of them little things that gets on your nerves. It's nothing too important though, so it doesn't matter if you don't wanna change it.

:lol:

I was gonna post it in the "What do YOU want from TC" thread, but I though it'd be more relevant in here.

Could an Admin change the "My Favourite players are" to "My favourite players are", if at all possible? It's started to annoy me - one of them little things that gets on your nerves. It's nothing too important though, so it doesn't matter if you don't wanna change it.

:lol:

Blimey, what are you going to moan about when you actually get a life Greggs ?

:lol::lol::lol:

I would just like to say what a great site this is and how welcoming people have been. I know I don't know a lot about the club or football at the moment, but i'm hoping with going to matches, reading up about the club, through the monthly magazine, books about the club, the players (both past and present), through the official website and watching DVDs I can gain the knowledge and experience to change that.

I have to keep logging in each time I visit here. If I'm jumping forum to forum and come back I'm logged out.

I know its a minor thing, but its getting a bit annoying :doh:

I have to keep logging in each time I visit here. If I'm jumping forum to forum and come back I'm logged out.

I know its a minor thing, but its getting a bit annoying :doh:

The reason you have to log in every time is because if you've noticed the url has changed slightly.

The new url for the forum is http://forum.talkchelsea.net

You must have the forum bookmarked as talkchelsea.net/forum which is directing you to the new url making you have to log in everytime.

Put talkchelsea.net/forum in now and i bet it logs you out.

Thats why mate. :)