test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim

Give Us Some Feedback

Started by Jim,

173 posts in this topic

Now its been awhile since we moved sites so i want to know if you have any problems with the forums, what can be improved and what you would like to see so we can get a general idea of users opinions.

+ Good Points

+ Bad Points

+ What you would like to see on the site

+ Anything Else

Thanks,

TalkChelsea Staff

:thumbsup:

This includes the main site which we hope to get up and running ASAP.

Is there anything you think CFC-Fans didnt have that it needed? Any new features to make it even better? We've got some idea's up our sleeve, but TC is all about you guys, so please help us out.

Any budding writers out there could do the odd story here and there which could feature on the website and have a link to Newsnow which may attract more Chelsea fans to the forum.

I really like the site, i don't see anything wrong or particularly bad. Its easy to find all the topics, its not like a maze like a lot of forums ive been on before. Most of the ppl here like to have a laugh and a joke, its a good place. Theres not like 50,000 members so we all kinda know each other, specially the ones who post here often and make proper posts, not just a line of pointless crap (a couple spring to mind). Its also a forum where its not all about the serious stuff. we have games, trivia, the so bar where we can talk about anything, theres a lot to do here and its never boring or dull. I can't really think of anything bad to say tbh, except I think maybe in threads such as player name game, word association game and the Questions game, posts shouldn't be totted up because there are lots of ppl that only go in there to get their posts count up. i know some ppl who have between 500-1000 posts that actually dont know shit or post anything remotely good or worth reading.

On the old hosting it was costing me way to much but now its alot cheaper and im ok, feel free to click the ads still though. Also if you post in the games forum your post count wont go up.

Seeing as Jim won't go along with my suggestion, I'll have to agree with Ollie really. It must be pretty much what all the members are looking for, a mix of decent posts without it going into Krypton Factor territory, and the odd bit of humour thrown in. Tri-Blue could be right as well (always a first time), there's plenty of posters here that seem more than capable of writing stuff well worth reading. Other than that though, its all good stuff. Nice work.

Well I think the site is going pretty well. There is a lot of friendly banter going on, some perhaps not so, but the site is going really well. The staff team are keeping everything in order and we have a great group of core members.

Do we have anymore feedback?

Pretty much dandy ho mate...............unless you want to start asking for a collection from the members here to attempt to raise £10,000 to pay for a contract to be put out on Grant perhaps.

Just a thought!

theres too much double posting tho thats something i can say. Not enough Editing. There should be some kind of time limit like if no1 replies and you wanna bump it, least wait 6 hrs or so.

theres too much double posting tho thats something i can say. Not enough Editing. There should be some kind of time limit like if no1 replies and you wanna bump it, least wait 6 hrs or so.

I haven't noticed this problem with the exception of Layla's bizarre computer sending the message multiple times as she's typing it, which I clear up. Could you link us to some examples?

Hey guys, one more thing thats springs to my mind is, when the moderators move the posts from a thread to a different thread, it becomes difficult to find the post. It would therefore be great if you could mention somewhere as to which threads have the posts been moved to.

It's difficult when you merge threads because it doesn't leave any trace behind. Perhaps you should all just look in the correct forum ;) With just moving topics, I'll leave a remainder behind in the future, which will get deleted after a short while.