test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

TalkChelsea Official Managers League

Started by BlueLion.,

76 posts in this topic

There will be an extra division added by the looks of it.

It doesn't start THIS tuesday (Unless you have a friendly set up) but when it does start the games will be Tuesday and Saturday,

Ah, now i get it, thanks.

Come on, who cares about reputation points? Atleast I really don't, I rather have a REAL good reputation without any point then much reputation points while hunting for them but that's just my opinion.

Time is running out for people who want to join, The new season will be starting soon!

"Every Member who doesn't sign up, will be banned" ___Bluelion (Unconfirmed Quote)

The league has 23 members atm, so it should be very competitive..

30682254.png

BlueLion. likes this

:lol:

Yup, looking great.

The rep points will come after the first round of matches. I don't want people signing up, asking for rep and never bothering again.

The rep points will come after the first round of matches. I don't want people signing up, asking for rep and never bothering again.

What's to stop people signing up, playing the first round, getting reps, and never bothering again?

I hope people don't sing in the site for the rep :fainthv9: 2 rep is good,but it is good idea the rep points to be added after the season :D

BlueLion. likes this

What's to stop people signing up, playing the first round, getting reps, and never bothering again?

I don't think people are that desperate for reps lol, at least I hope not.

I'm not really bothered about reps really, just to show that people respect your post. That's the only thing i care about, i just can't wait till this season starts, should be good.

Probably late but I signed up, can play when new season starts if I'm late for this one. I think i accidentally put "only take over an existing team", that bad?