test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DYC.

Chelsea vs Watford

Started by DYC.,

46 posts in this topic

bir_h thanks for the updates

No worries, happy to update when we win, if we lost I woulda f*cked off, no one wants updates on a loss haha.

Chelsea 2-1 FT

Goals by Devyne and an OG by Fenswick.

Both our goals were very lucky, and Watford will be gutted to concede them but a deserving result as we had numerous clear cut chances that should have resulted in goals if it wasn't for their goalie.

Liverpool or Manchester United up next at the Bridge.

MOTM probably Billy Clifford, he's been very very good.

thanks for posting

1st leg is away

2nd leg at the bridge

Ideal that gives us an advantage, do you know if were be home or away 1st should we get to the final?

What another great game last night was! This team are so determined and never give up. Our goals were not classics but we more than deserved to win. I love the effort these boys put in and we have some very talented players.

Lalkovic has very much grown this season, he has matured a lot and his play is exciting. I think if he develops as he is then he could be a top class winger for us.

What another great game last night was! This team are so determined and never give up. Our goals were not classics but we more than deserved to win. I love the effort these boys put in and we have some very talented players.

Lalkovic has very much grown this season, he has matured a lot and his play is exciting. I think if he develops as he is then he could be a top class winger for us.

Number 9 wouldn't be good position for him?

Number 9 wouldn't be good position for him?

Withhis speed and skill it makes him ideal as a winger. I know that he prefers to play the "9" striker role, but physically he is not suited to it. He does do a good job when he does play there though. For me i see him as a speedy, skillful winger who will take on people for pace and skill and has a very good eye for goal. Much like Arjen Robben...

Withhis speed and skill it makes him ideal as a winger. I know that he prefers to play the "9" striker role, but physically he is not suited to it. He does do a good job when he does play there though. For me i see him as a speedy, skillful winger who will take on people for pace and skill and has a very good eye for goal. Much like Arjen Robben...

Are you realeasing highlights on youtube soon?smiliecap1.gif

Ideal that gives us an advantage, do you know if were be home or away 1st should we get to the final?

I remember hearing the commentators talking about us having the 2nd leg at home, but I don't recall clearly as that could have been about semis. Sorry.

I remember hearing the commentators talking about us having the 2nd leg at home, but I don't recall clearly as that could have been about semis. Sorry.

I'm pretty sure the first leg is at home for Semi Final.

Liverpool youth have a very good team.

Their young striker Raheem Sterling scored 5 goals in their last FAYC game. He's only 16 too. We should be careful when playing them, if they make it there.