test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve

Help a Friend!

Started by Steve,

101 posts in this topic

Evening Blues

4 months ago poor Vincent (on this forum) got diagnosed with leukemia, i think it was a shock to all of us and he has had nothing but support from every one here on talk chelsea.

But i am pretty worried, he has not posted on his twitter since April 24th and has not posted on talkchelsea since April 16th, all i can say is that i hope to god he is ok and either recovered or well on the road to recovery.

I believe he is the on the road to recovery, he said it should be about a year or so till he's 100%.

Not sure on the latest though, hopefully he's alright.

I talk to vincent quite a lot and the last time I was talking to him was mid April, he was telling me then that he had to go to hospital and would be there for more than 6 weeks. Havn't spoken to him since but I sent him an email. I'l let you know if I hear more.

Ive been concerned with his Absense. i feared he passed Away. but i just hope he is taking a break and recovering

Ive been concerned with his Absense. i feared he passed Away. but i just hope he is taking a break and recovering

God, don't even talk about it :( He must be at hospital, recovering there.

My thoughts are with him. Good luck mate.

Good to hear that transplant has gone well so far! I hope this success carries on mate :)

I'm back at home after 4 weeks in hospital, the transplantation went well so far we know. The first three months are critique if that will go well it will be alright. I was very ill when i was at the hospital, ive used a lot of morphine because of the pain. I was throwing up a lot and had very much pain after the radiotherapy and chemo.

Not in the mood to typ a long story, just a little message from me.

Vincent

All the best bud, stay positive and keep looking forward bcs that's the way you'll succeed in life :)

I'm back at home after 4 weeks in hospital, the transplantation went well so far we know. The first three months are critique if that will go well it will be alright. I was very ill when i was at the hospital, ive used a lot of morphine because of the pain. I was throwing up a lot and had very much pain after the radiotherapy and chemo.

Vincent

Great to hear Vincent, glad things are looking up. Take care and looking forward to hearing from you again!

Vincent

great to hear mate glad everything is going ok