test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve

Help a Friend!

Started by Steve,

101 posts in this topic

Stay strong mate. My cousin sister has been fighting with lymphoma for last 10 years. and next month she will be going for mountaineering for 2 months. Have courage on you. nothing will happen . Trust me you will be just fine. :)

Update from me, not feeling good at all, pain in my stomach plus the time, the mental aspect of the whole therapy and stuff is very hard. The dose chemotherapy is ten times higher as the first chemotherapy. Hopefully everything works out well so i can go home in like two weeks for about ten days. After that I'll have to go through the transplantation. Hard times but I will never surrender! Thanks for all the support from everything, really touches me!

Thanks,

Vincent

Stay strong pal. I'm sure that Leukaemia will soon give up because you are much stronger.

I'm not overly religious, but I've tried praying for you mate. Our thoughts are with you.

I cashed in a cheque on Friday so I'll be able to donate tomorrow :)

BluesChick likes this

I'm not overly religious, but I've tried praying for you mate. Our thoughts are with you.

I cashed in a cheque on Friday so I'll be able to donate tomorrow :)

That's cool mate, and thanks for all the support, that really touches me and makes me wanna fight harder!

Vincent

The second chemotherapy has finished, I'm now back at home wich feels great for 4 to 6 weeks. The chemotherapy was very hard, now I'm still very tired of the whole proces. After this weeks I'm gonna have bone marrow transplantation, but first i will have bone marrow punction to see what the second chemotherapy has done. If the chemotherapy went bad i have to do another (third) chemo but hopefully everything went well so i can go straight to have transplantation. The transplantation takes like half an hour but it's very risky. The transplantation is two days chemo, one day rest, one day irradiate and next step is the transplantation. And then one year recovery! Now I'm just enjoying this weeks, eat good food, sleeping well and stuff.

Never Surrender,

Vincent

It's good to hear from you Vincent. We're all happy that things are looking up and I hope the bone marrow punction will deliver some good news for you :)

The second chemotherapy has finished, I'm now back at home wich feels great for 4 to 6 weeks. The chemotherapy was very hard, now I'm still very tired of the whole proces. After this weeks I'm gonna have bone marrow transplantation, but first i will have bone marrow punction to see what the second chemotherapy has done. If the chemotherapy went bad i have to do another (third) chemo but hopefully everything went well so i can go straight to have transplantation. The transplantation takes like half an hour but it's very risky. The transplantation is two days chemo, one day rest, one day irradiate and next step is the transplantation. And then one year recovery! Now I'm just enjoying this weeks, eat good food, sleeping well and stuff.

Never Surrender,

Vincent

I really hope you are doing ok mate! Everything will go fine! Keep faith and stay strong.

keeping you in my prayers! Stay strong and keep faith!! lots of hugs and good wishes headed your way!!

First days at home I felt really ill, since yesterday I'm starting to feel a little better, probably because the MC Donalds food. Today one of my best friend came over and bought an autographed picture of Peter Osgood for me. He really made my day, tomorrow I'm going to have bone marrow puncture. This is the picture:

6sgx9i.jpg

Melanicus likes this

Thanks guys, thanks for all the support, means a lot to me! Most of the examinations went well I have to come back on monday. The transplantation will be on April the 27th, before the transplantation I will get two days of chemotherapy one day of radiotherapy and after this, I'll get the new bonemarrow from my donor wich is my sister. I have to stay in the hospital for 4 to 6 weeks, then recover at home for about a year!

Vincent

Glad to know that the examinations went well for you, Vincent. Everything sounds promising at this stage, long may it continue!

Fingers crossed and keep on fighting mate, we're with you!

I hope you are feeling better.

Sorry that I can't donate, but there is no PayPal in Serbia :(

Vincent,

Glad you were able to find a donor. Stay strong, keep your head up. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family.

T9