test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve

Help a Friend!

Started by Steve,

101 posts in this topic

It is very emotional story and I'm moved by this topic that chelsea fan can help with this complicated situation. I wish you good luck Vincent. Now I have only 1 pound on my pay pal but if I have more money I send you 5 pound at least.

lucifer_sam257 and BlueLion. like this

It is very emotional story and I'm moved by this topic that chelsea fan can help with this complicated situation. I wish you good luck Vincent. Now I have only 1 pound on my pay pal but if I have more money I send you 5 pound at least.

1 pound is better then none mate thumbsup.gif

Glad to hear everything is going reasonably well! I've donated a little, didn't realise this thread was up, I've been checking the old thread for news on donations! Again, all the best! Keep us updated!

lucifer_sam257 likes this

Glad to hear everything is going reasonably well! I've donated a little, didn't realise this thread was up, I've been checking the old thread for news on donations! Again, all the best! Keep us updated!

Thanks mate, I really appreciate any donations! Note: It's not for myself, it's for research to leukaemia!

I would like to send a pound but minimum is 2 pounds so I will send it on March!;)

Thank you very much!

Wednesday I got the results, the leukaemia took off with 79% wich is excellent for the first chemo therapy. Atleast that is what my doctor said. Tomorrow I'll have my second chemotherapy, after that I'll go home for a week and then after that I will have bone marrow transplantation from a donor, wich is my sister. The proces (bone marrow transplantation) will take very long, 20% of the people die from it but let's stay positive! The transplantation itself will take about half an hour but the recovery from the transplantation will take atleast a year!! When I'm through all this I'll go to a Chelsea match wich is promised by my uncle!

Thanks for the donations everyone, it really means a lot to me!

Never Surrender,

Vincent

You are a real fighter mate. Keep up the good work, we are all praying for you! Hope everything goes well.

Your a real ninja among chickens dude.keep fighting and hopefully everything goes great and you get to see cfc play at the bridge one day :)

Thanks for the donations guys, I bet that the money for research will be spended wisely and hopefully we can save some lifes with it!

Yesterday. Peter Osgood's anniversary; my seconds chemotherapy started, I'm not in pain yet. Im only tired and hungry (lol). Hopefully this chemotherapy works correctly so I can fast do the transplantation, leave the hospital and live my life! I'll keep you guys posted, thanks for all the support! Great match yesterday, helps me recover from leukaemia!

-Vincent

Update from me, not feeling good at all, pain in my stomach plus the time, the mental aspect of the whole therapy and stuff is very hard. The dose chemotherapy is ten times higher as the first chemotherapy. Hopefully everything works out well so i can go home in like two weeks for about ten days. After that I'll have to go through the transplantation. Hard times but I will never surrender! Thanks for all the support from everything, really touches me!

Thanks,

Vincent

Update from me, not feeling good at all, pain in my stomach plus the time, the mental aspect of the whole therapy and stuff is very hard. The dose chemotherapy is ten times higher as the first chemotherapy. Hopefully everything works out well so i can go home in like two weeks for about ten days. After that I'll have to go through the transplantation. Hard times but I will never surrender! Thanks for all the support from everything, really touches me!

Thanks,

Vincent

Still praying for you mate! Hope you get through this!

Come on guys, lets reach the target!