The Pro Wrestling thread

Steve

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something tells me majority of the crowd was not American haha.

RAWS crowd after WM is always really good, just like last years. LOVE the fact that Ziggler is now the World heavyweight champ! Been waiting for that for a while now. I really hope that he will have a long decent run with it. Ryback & Cena is going to be interesting.

I just freaking hate what WWE has done to Lesnar, seriously one of the absolute biggest monsters they have ever had (Alongside masked kane Big show goldberg Batista (If you seen him around his earlier days he was a freaking beast) and now he's like lost more matches than won now since he returned?, (If i am not wrong in his original run im sure lesnars only lost like 3-4 times? (i know theres big show angle and eddie and then lost the triple threat him vs big show and angle) though then again if he constantly won it'd be boring no?, i dunno, i just felt lesnar should have won that match and retired HHH, that would have set lesnar up for making him real scary

Though will say happy to see ziggler WHC :D.

predicted though that cena would beat rock, That match just felt wrong, also too minding it was ment to be "once in a life time" don't ever take their word for granted next time they did that (im sure they did it 10 years earlier rock vs hogan, then they rematched)

Did the Rock lose?

If he did then fuck WwE.

It will never be as good as it was at the dizzy heights of The attitude era!

It's a good thing that he lost, Why would anyone want a champion who doesn't even show up to events...

It's a good thing that he lost, Why would anyone want a champion who doesn't even show up to events...

He hasn't been showing up to events?

To be totally honest I think there should be a new Champ but Cena??

WWE needs to go in a new direction, Cena has been boring us for ages now!

Anyways I have tried to get back into it but it's all terrible now. Just look at that FanDanGoo character...... WTF?

Anyways I have tried to get back into it but it's all terrible now. Just look at that FanDanGoo character...... WTF?

Agree his character is stupid but he is a good wrestler in general. It was obvious they were going to push Cena again but who knows how long for, I think this is all so they can build Roidback.

Have to say, the Wrestlemania results were so predictable. Nothing out of the ordinary. And has Ryback won any PPV he's been in so far? They built him to be a rampaging and yet seem to lose every PPV he's been in!

That's not too bad when you see Tensai suddenly joining Brodus Clay in the dancing act! :wank2:

And if anything, The Great Khali is arguably one of the worst wrestlers ever. A giant like figure but yet looks so clumsy, bulky and awkward.

I tried watching WM but after 1 or 2 matches i just turned it off and watched the final stages of the outcomes on youtube. I like the way Triple H won and the way the Undertaker won but just knowing that they know who is supposed win every match, i just find it hard to enjoy like i did when i was young in the best era in 1999. I wanna see another Rock vs Triple H match or Rock vs Undertaker.... a match of the ages. That's the only thing that will interest me now.

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Sooo..... Anyone else here interested in the WWE?

Seeing as this is the only forum i've ever been a part of or ever likely to be a part of it'll be interesting to know if there are any other fans here of the WWE (or wrestling in general although I don't watch much other stuff) that I can discuss stuff with?

As an opening gambit, what did you guys think of SummerSlam?